No pleasure from penis

Posted , 7 users are following.

I think this is a very rare condition...my docs have no clue what this is.

I am 19 years old

The problem is that i get no pleasure from stroking my penis WHATSOEVER. I have recognized that it has 2 parts.

First of all my foreskin doesn't detect any touch at all. Forget getting sexual pleasure.... i know that that sexual pleasure comes from the sensations from foreskin, which i don't get at all...Is this some nerve blockage problem? which doc should i visit?

second problem is with my glans. instead of giving sexual pleasure, my glans hurts. And it hurts a lot. Glans too doesn't detect touch it only hurts when i rub it. Also a nerve twitches when i rub the glans. Is this too a nerve problem?

I am going mad over this issue.....Any help is appreciated....

1 like, 27 replies

27 Replies

Next
  • Posted

There are two parts to sexual pleasure. One being physical stimulation and one being mental stimulation so maybe you need to get a couple things checked out. Does your penis look and function normally aside from the last of sexual stimulation? How's your body:are you overweight, underweight;are you active or sedentary; does your diet consist of fast food or healthy foods and finally do you suffer from mental illnesses or are you on the autistic spectrum ?

• Posted

my penis 'looks' normal. Apart from sexual stimulation everything is fine. Mentally i don't think its a problem... i get horny and aroused by seeing girls etc. No mental illnesses, i am not overweight nor underweight. I eat mostly home cooked food so diet is not at all problem. No autism spectrum.

• Posted

Have you tried any sex aids? Experimented? Have you ever ejaculated or masturbated?

• Posted

my masturbation method is entirely different....i just stroke my penis up and down even though it doesn't give pleasure....after some times, ejaculation occurs and only that gives me a tinge of pleasure

• Posted

suggestions anyone?

i am going mad over this condition...docs cant find anything wrong....

• Posted

Are you masturbating alot?

If the answer is yes. I would advise you to take a break from it.

• Posted

I dont...once i did nofap for a month, no improvement.

I must not even call it masturbation though...i dont think i ever had intense orgasms,i just feel a tinge of pleasure due to ejaculation...thats all 😦

• Posted

I am just wondering what it is about the method of stimulation you use. Have you ever tried what most males would regard as 'normal' masturbation? Perhaps there is a particular reason for sticking to the method you have ....

• Posted

what can be more normal then what i just described? stroking the penis up and down...

• Posted

bump...any suggestions?

• Posted

It was when you said " my masturbation method is entirely different....i just stroke my penis up and down " that was suggestive that you do something different to most people ....

• Posted

maybe it has turned out that i have never experienced real orgasm... i never had muscle contraction, faster breath or any intense experience...anyway,how you can expect orgasm without stimulation?

Plz ...any idea whats wrong with me

• Posted

What you have got yourself into, it seems is a whole lot of circumstances where pleasurable Masturbation and Orgasm can occur. Until you put a whole set of different things in place you are not going to change the outcome you experience.

You need to set in place the pleasurable side of stimulation - often what is written in articles for Women to create the right circumstances for orgasm that can be helpful to create the broader experiences of what is happening when you Masturbate. Try doing some searches on the internet for this - or Women's magazines often have articles along the lines of 'creating the right circumstances for pleasurable masturbation' (they may use tame language as an alternatives to masturbation / masturbate) and see what you can find.

Also, as you have quite a lot of different things going on potentially you may need to seek some professional help with this. A Urologist who has a Sex Therapy understanding or an actual Sex Therapist may be the best professional help to seek .....

• Posted

thank you for replying

but i dont think you have understood the situation....The reason i dont orgasm is due to the fact that i dont experience any buildup at all... if you read my previous posts, you know that there is nothing which you can do my penis so that i can experience pleasure...i can assure you it is a physical problem, not a mental one.

Another think supporting my claim is that when i rub my glans, i feel a sharp pain instead of any pleasure...this is definitely not normal right

• Posted

... this is why you need the professional help of an expert who understands your situation. The only professional that can help you is a Urologist ......

• Posted

urologists are as confused as me in this situation....only one remaining is neurologist

• Posted

Did you get relief from your problem?i have the same problem please help me....dermatologist and psychiatrist cannot find anything wrong....Help me please😥😥😥😥

• Posted

i am suffering this problem from 2012 still no improvement of my burning sensation.....I am getting burning pain instead of pleasure

• Posted

Burning sensation on my penis....only one part frenulum of penis here is normal sensation....Doctor said psycogenic pain but no improvement after 8 months of treatment..medicines are(Pregabalin,aripripraprazole,fluoxetine,carbamazepine,Impramine,amitriptyline,venlaxefine,flovoxemine melate,maprotiline,ketorolac tromethamine,neuro B) but no impovement..i have no pleasing feel on the head of my penis (without frenulum)

i Don't no what should i do now 😦

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.