No pleasure from penis

Posted , 7 users are following.

I think this is a very rare condition...my docs have no clue what this is.

I am 19 years old

The problem is that i get no pleasure from stroking my penis WHATSOEVER. I have recognized that it has 2 parts.

First of all my foreskin doesn't detect any touch at all. Forget getting sexual pleasure.... i know that that sexual pleasure comes from the sensations from foreskin, which i don't get at all...Is this some nerve blockage problem? which doc should i visit?

second problem is with my glans. instead of giving sexual pleasure, my glans hurts. And it hurts a lot. Glans too doesn't detect touch it only hurts when i rub it. Also a nerve twitches when i rub the glans. Is this too a nerve problem?

I am going mad over this issue.....Any help is appreciated....

1 like, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

any docs here who can help?

• Posted

hey! I know its been 2 years but I've had a very similar experience to you, same sort of stuff with some minor differences.

if your still active it would be extremely useful if you could tell if you got over this and how you got over this if you did, it would be much appreciated. your the only person I've seen who's had the same problems I've had and I can't find anything online for my condition. thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.