Nobody knows what's wrong !

Posted , 10 users are following.

I have been feeling unwell for a year and half now . I have hot sweats ,hair loss , dizziness , heart fluttering and palpitations , Sleeping problems,nausea, Fatigue ,burning tongue and inside ears and my skin feels sun burnt at the back of my neck and back . Symptoms are worse in the morning.

I have been tested for thyroid ,hormones ,celiac you name it I've had the test . I have lowprogesterone, low ferritin(now corrected) and endometriosis but my endocrinologist told me this wouldn't cause these problems. The only tests l haven't had are vitamin deficiencies(apart from basics like iron and b12 )and allergies .The nhs haven't offered me these tests . I am sick and tired of feeling like this and l do t know where to turn . I am only 32 and feel like I don't enjoy life anymore because l never feel well ! Does anyone have a idea what could be causing these symptoms ? Thanks

0 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

What do you mean by systems ? I had the laperoscopy so they could inflate my abdominal area to remove the endometriosis via helium beam . I take 50mg upto 4 times a day for abdominal and back pain caused by the endo . What test results do you want to know ?
  • Posted

Hi Hun sorry for delay but eventually tracked down what it might be polycystic ovaries or PCOS test are blood test LH ultrasound check bloods for diabetes

Medication is clomifene and changing birth control pill which stops ovulation

Polycystic ovaries will ever increase hair growth or hair loss pain is lower left abdomen lower back and thighs

Check polycystic symtoms Hun and let me know

• Posted

I've had all tests done for that and an ultra sound and it all came back normal . The only thing they found was that my ovaries are slightly enlarged .
  • Posted

Polycystic ovaries will show up large ovaries as cyst grow inside this should have been followed up when you had the ultrasound I think this is the trouble Hun you need to go back to gp or hsp that refered you to have ultrasound this needs to be dealt with and you should not be left like you are ring your gp Tuesday or hsp

• Posted

I have an appointment on Monday . I had an ultra sound and no cysts on my ovaries .just enlarged .
  • Posted

Presume nxt Monday as tomoz bank holiday you take care keep me updated try relax till then but please on your appointment make sure you get the answers you need don't get push aside write down all you want to say also what test you had done and when
  • Posted

I am not an expert, but it seems that the advice from the health experts I think is slightly askew. Low iron levels and low female hormone levels I believe both cause hair loss and many of the other symptoms you mention. Allergies to certain things cause some of the problems you are talking about, but allergies in general do not cause hair loss only in extreme cases.

If I was you I might review the basics again. Lupus that someone suggested is linked to autoimmune disorders that attack the vessels leading to poor blood supply. Poor blood supply could lead to symptoms such as hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue.

I know that stress is the thing that everyone blames unknown problems on, but are you unduly stressed?

Have you thought of early menopause? It is possible even though you are young for that, hot sweats and feeling worse in the morning sounds a bit hormone related. I don't know, just throwing in possible suggestions.

• Posted

Hello so in 2012 I was in the hops cause I was not feeling and  I went to sleep mad when I got up I could not talk  I was sniffing like a dog and the first thing the doctors say is you have a tic but I go to someone else and there say it's all in my head that I'm doing it to my self but I'm not and no has no idea what is wrong with me I'm a 38 year old lady my kids are suffering watch there morther get worse and there cry what can I do I feel bad for them I just need to know what is going on with me I try to write to Ellen generous and doctor oz and I get know where I try to call I get know where it's like there pick and chose something is wrong with my husband thinks I have huntington disease
  • Posted

Hello, I appreciate that this was posted some months ago. And I hope that you have found the answers you were looking for! But in seeing your title and reading through your symptoms, especially with the burning tong. I felt that it would be wrong of me not to at least put it out there, as I was left in a state for many years with many problems and nobody 'knowing what was wrong with me' I won't go into the details. And only finding out about this by chance!

have you had or do you have any 'silver' fillings? I know how strange it might sound, but 50% of this material is made of mercury! And has been known to be linked to a whole host of problems within the body! So my suggestion if you do have any is to do a little research on this!

i hope you have managed to sort out whatever it is/was by now but just in case!

• Posted

SOunds like you have hypersensitvity to many things . When my ears would feel hot & itch , it was the beginning of hives that would cause a rash & itching & the feeling of being  hot & unable to cool off.  I was tested & had numerous food & medication allergies .  Many possible diagnosis , but everything boiled down to autoimmune disease , where  your own body begins to attack  itself . Might want to get tested for Lupus & also Guillian Barre .  
  • Posted

I wondered if you found out the problem?  I had very similar symptoms and I think it's hormonal, though I did wonder about autimmune issues as well. 
  • Posted

Look at copper toxicity from the pill, if you are still taking the pill.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.