Nobody leave please

Posted , 9 users are following.

PLEASE nobody leave what would do, i cannot get into health unlocked, tried.

why they want to meddle beats me we are all not into IT my computers skills are not good

0 likes, 38 replies

38 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi margaret 22251

I'm not leaving i'm beginning to find my way around the new format. I don't like change but i'm sure we will all get accustomed to it....hope you can get used to it margaret and find your way around it. If you need some help just ask and i'l help you if i can....kind thoughts.....image

• Posted

SO GLAD you're NOT leaving Mary....you are my "cyber sister"!😘😏

• Posted

YIKES...this CAN'T only be me that's having such problems...can it??

everything's so out of order. I'm having to jump all OVER the place, and then I lose track of where I'm at!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm almost at my wits end....this is too stressful. if anyone can advise asap, please do....I really don't want to lose contact right now...needing all support I can get!

• Posted

Hi lynda62707

I am having problems i'm receiving the same posts and answers over and over again. I don't think the forum managers have got this change settled yet they still need to finalise things. Everything seems to be out of sync!. Keep cool lynda, i thought i was loosing it when i was getting repeat posts and replies. All very odd hope things are sorted soon....it's mind boggling! don't like my mind being boggled....

Keep cool

Be strong

This nightmare

Will soon be gone!...........Hopefully!!😣😥🙄🙏

• Posted

I'm not having what you describe so am at a loss to know what's happening to you. There just seem to be a couple of add ons, like being able to add a picture and use bold and italics, which is nice. The capitalisation is annoying but I've promised it will be dealt with. Just thought I'd let you know it's not all bad and will sort . Give it a while to sort I'm certainly getting your posts.

• Posted

Hey cyber sister....the optic of "mind boggling" is cracking me up....as in, my brain is really feeling BROKEN right now!

don't know anymore if my posts are making sense....just randomly posting as I "happen upon" different things!😝😣😠😕😘💕

• Posted

I thought I got an email (of five) for a comment I'd already read - I wasn't hallucinating then...

• Posted

You have been able to do bold and italics for years. Adding a picture is new. And there used to be a nice pop-up menu for emoticons.

• Posted

maybe not hallucinating...but kinda "TRIPPING"....LOL

• Posted

btw....I just proved my own case! while replying to you (Eileen), there were 2 other posts before mine, thereby rendering mine very confusing!

this just isn't FUN nor informative!

give me back my ole format!

• Posted

Hi EileenH

No your not hallucinating Eileen. My deleted bin is full of double and triple posts and replies. I haven't actually deleted them yet because i have been trying to match posts to replies...but it's a lost cause so i gave up trying!😩😠.....i'm leaving it be now because if i get another repeat i'l go skitzo...enjoy your evening/day one and all wherever you may be in the world.....ciao for now...🙋

• Posted

Shows how much I noticed! And the emojis turn into question marks now. Still I'm not getting the duplicates #smallmercies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.