Nobody talks to me!

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hey,

I don't know what is going on. I feel lost, stuck in a cave, in a dead end, or in a well with water and I can't get out. I'm 21 years old male. Have no friends, no family, nobody to talk to. Every day is the same for me. Nothing exiting happens. I wake up, go to work, go home and then go to sleep. (If I could sleep at all). It feels like if I was half awake and half asleep 24/7. It makes me sad when I see other people happy. It seems to me that everybody is enjoying life but not me.

Nobody talks to me at work. Sometimes I just start talking to them but then they look at me as if I was a weirdo!

I know that I'm intelligent because people have told me that before. I am good looking, have a pretty face but I'm skinny (6ft2 / 10 stone). (Always have been skinny, since I can remember). I've never had a gf before. Haven't even kissed a girl in my life!

Life is a viscous circle for me. Just gets worse and worse! I spend my weekends all alone in my flat. (Nothing else to do anyway). Nobody talks to me and I don't know why.

Went to the doctor last month coz I nearly killed myself! I don't see the point in living, when it hurts that much. He gave me flu 20mg for 4 weeks, I'm on 40mg now for 2 days. I don't feel them helping though. I'm experiencing a few side effects. Weird taste in my mouth, dry mouth, thirsty, sweaty hands, feel squeamish, All in all I feel like a zombie since I started taking them. Plus I don't really feel hungry, it's more like pain than hunger.

I better stop now I could go on and on forever.

Is there anybody out there who is like me?

Any help would be great.

Cheers

2 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey, I am just like you. I am also 21 years old. I too had lived my life without being loved from anyone except my parents and family. Till now, my friends dont consider me as a friend to be rememered for long time. I dont have any girlfriend till now. I deeply want her to be in my life. I never kissed any girl. I am intelligent just like you. So I think we should talk to each other just because we share the same situations and I guess some same interests. I also feel sometimes loneliness and ignored. But I try to do stuff which I like the most. I want to be your friend just because you are of my age and we share the same situations. 

Cheers.

• Posted

You hang in there!!! Your post was heartbreaking. You are on this earth for a reason. You deserve love and respect!!! Many blessings and love coming your way. Blessings to you.
  • Posted

I know this all to well and it happens to me everyday. I'm 40 and live the same day over and over. My friends online pretty much ignore me and don't care about how I'm feeling. I've post on my Facebook and almost every post is ignored. I have no friends in real life. My only friend I had in real life died two years ago. I've been dealing with depression. My friends give me that old cliche "you should see a doctor". I don't want to talk to doctors or psychiatrists and I sure don't want to be put on drugs either for fear of the side effects. I also never had a boyfriend or been kissed by a guy either. I feel your pain and wish I had advice but unfortunately, I'm stuck in the same rut as you. I'm sorry.

• Posted

Could you take a class on the weekend in something you're interested? Maybe you'd like improv? Or art? Volunteering at an animal shelter? Just to get you around people where the focus is on something else can be very helpful (and if it's something you enjoy that's a bonus). You are so young. You're just starting! Just make tiny changes to your life - not overwhelming - and see what opens up. You'll run into a mix of people you like and people you don't and vice versa and that's life, that's normal, it's not just you. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.