non stop burning

Posted , 8 users are following.

I have been diagnosed by biopsy about 4 months ago. I don't have the white patches neither the itching but I have a on an off burning sensation. I have tried the sitz bath, the coconut oil, desitin cream but the burning keep coming back. I use the Clob 2X a week and Estrace in alternative dates...any idea on what I can do to ease and to avoid this burning?

0 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Just an update... Did the test at the doctor's office and it came negative for yeast and bacterial infection... So the burning is pure from my LS: sad
    • Posted

Well, at least you now know 'what does it'.  Not fun, nevertheless, it's a first step to learning how to live with LS.  The sooner the better, I would say.  

If you have time - take a baking soda bath. (1/3 cup per bath)  It's my calming moment before I start the day.  

• Posted

Thats a shame, but at least you know what the cause is..I wouldnt despair, it takes a bit of time to try out different things and figure out what will help alleviate that burning, its a journey!  I will tell you what I like to take every now and again, and that is Apple Cider Vinegar I drink a tiny bit two or three times a week in water, and many woman even prepare a vaginal douche using Apple Cider Vinegar and water, as they believe it to be beneficial for many ailments..Google it and see for yourself, you might be surprised.
    • Posted

I too am sitting on hot coals at the moment

I have had x3 bouts of chest infections which affected my asthma annoyingly as i don't normally have problems breathing, however after 3 long doses of antibiotics a canestan pessary and yoghurt by the tub, I Am Not Happy! I do find my bath a comfort and try not to sit for long periods. 'Tis frustrating as the fusion is progressing a too great a rate for comfort and my urine is exiting at right angles - - Not good, as i think changes to my anatomy are being troublesome not just tidy (someone said how their undercarriage was now very neat and tidy and i see mine is losing its individual character, and gaining some unwanted antisocial aspects)

What have you tried to cool your hot coals?

• Posted

I am trying some Desitin but it is not working.. Hot sitz.. Cold sitz.. Nothing is showing to work
    • Posted

Have you tried the last resort: Globetasol?  Sue?  Mborr?
    • Posted

Patience is needed - by me too! i am thinking i should go and buy some more live yoghurt as the antibiotics Did For Me and I am still aflame- I revisited the Dr G's webinar and  picked up more information. When tooo much crushed ice in a flannel helps a bit  -But i am a whimp and dont like being cold!

I have been using my Clobetasol daily - but not necessarily taking time to rub in for 90 seconds - so That is tonights activity!

• Posted

Sue, you are really going through a tough spell!

Possible the daily clob is burning. Maybe canestan cream just on the outside, just a little. Too much feels like a blowtorch to me.

I don't like the sound of this speedy fusing. Time for oiled-up dilators? I'm taking up Hanny's coconut oil recommendation.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.