Non working gallbladder with dizziness and imbalance.

Posted , 13 users are following.

Hi everyone,

I'm almost suffering with digestion issues like belching/burping/dizziness/imbalance for 7 years. I did MRI, it was normal. Did colonoscopy and endoscopy 3 times, remarked with gastritis. But HIDA scan showed my gallbladder is not working at all 0%. I can remember these dizziness /imbalance started when I felt a pain on my right side. If I eat any oily, fatty, protein foods like chicken my stomach gets distended where I need to burp/belch to get relieve from symptoms. My concern is more on the dizziness/imbalance compared to my digestion issues. My B12 was low, had multiple shots but did not help much.Doctors says only if I remove my gallbladder we will come to know if dizziness is due to that or not.So like to hear from you all if it is the right thing to remove non working gallbladder.In internet, who suffer only comes and post, who are good , don't care and look after their life. I really like to hear if anybody had the above issues and how did get solved.

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I am so glad to read your post! I have been experiencing the same symptoms, dizziness and imbalance, as if I'm seasick! GI ordered ultrasound, because of nausea, vomiting and upper right abdominal pain. But, didn't seem to be concerned about dizziness. Waiting on results. I still believe i the dizzy symptoms are associated with the gallbladder problems. Hope we both find out soon!

• Posted

Hi teenalee,

My surgeon told me that the gallbladder is not the cause of my dizziness but I’ve seen online in a post and I can shownit to you that infact it does cause it. It has something to do with the Vegas nerve. So I have my gallbladder being removed tomorrow afternoon. I’ll let you know how it goes. Also I’ve lost a lot of weight recently and I know that doesn’t help I think it’s all connected. I have been sick for 8 months and it wasn’t my gallbladder in the beginning or so I thought I was only found to have low vitamin D   By now I think it was because I didn’t have a good diet I was low in magnesium as we all are and vitamin d then I had sinus and dental surgery which lowered it even more and my gallbladder wasn’t functioning properly. That’s my hope and I pray that after it’s out and I get stronger and heal I’ll get better. I have stopped eating junk and only eat lean meats fresh organic fruits and ceggies and nuts n seeds and drink celery juice every morning on empty stomach. It’s really good for the digestive system. I also got dogestove enzymes for after my gallbladder is removed. Please let me know how you are doing and hang in there. 

• Posted

Hi teenager

How are you now, did you have your operation...did you recover from your dizziness.. will be appreciated if you can reply.

• Posted

Hi Ashley 

How are you doing now, did you operate your gallbladder, is it improved your dizziness, how is your condition now. Will be appropriate if you can reply me. Thanks.

• Posted

Hi Jayvin

What is your condition now, did you operated your gallbladder, how is your dizziness now....is that related with gallbladder, will be appropriate if you can reply ...thanks.

• Posted

i had my gall bladder out due one large stone, first three months i was ok then i started having pain in right rib cage and back feeling sick, pain comes when i eat anything and on top of all this i get dizziness I'm at my wits end i feel so ill, i had US scans which they said were ok, im waiting for blood and MRI scan, my GP say i may have another stone in bile duct or my bile duct is narrow and im not getting sufficient bile , its got to point that there's nothing i can eat plus i feel so sickly its been such a nightmare

• Posted

hi lilly,

I am having the same symptoms. Upper right abdominal pain/pressure like bulge and dizziness. Did anyone manage to find solution for this. My CT scan and blood tests are normal.

Any help would be really appreciated.

thanks

• Posted

hello Everyone,

I am having the same symptoms. Upper right abdominal pain/pressure like bulge and dizziness. Did anyone manage to find solution for this. My CT scan and blood tests are normal.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.