Normal to have a disconnected feeling?

Posted , 8 users are following.

Almost 6 weeks in through out the day I get a strange feeling like I'm not here but I am here does anybody else get this way? I can get a good night rest and wake up so tired and have a disconnected feeling. Is this normal? This virus has taking a lot from me I can't do nothing!! It's so frustrating it's making me come really depressed. I've been taking all kinds of vitamins and energy support. It's very difficulty to go to school my school don't understand if I miss one more day they are going to call CPS cause I am sick!! I can barely make it and I feel like I'm pushing my self to much. They won't work nothing out with me they already filed truancy cause I missed a months of school from this horrible virus. Anyone's thought? Does anybody else get this feeling? Hard to concentrate?

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I know exactly what you mean. Almost like an out of body experience. Like you’re there, but not really there at the same time. Like you’re watching your own life through someone else’s perspective. 

It took me weeks to find the words to describe this! Haha. But to reassure you, I had these symptoms for weeks at around the 2 month mark and then they went away. I’m currently at 5 months. 

• Posted

Hey Rbhtx,

Just want to reassure you that things will still even get better from where you are now at 5 months - it took me a few months longer still but I got there with God's help - the same will be true for you and Ravyn too, it's hard to see when going through it I know. Hang in there. Vitamins and herbs really helped me.

Ravyn, sorry to hear you have so far to travel to see the doctor. If you're unsure at times is there any way you could even phone or e-mail a doctor in advance and they maybe advise if it's worth you making the trip. It's always wise to keep in touch with the doc if you can during this, although I know it's hard because many of them don't understand what this is like or appreciate its full effects.

Praying for blessings and healing today in your lives.

Craig

• Posted

currently feeling all of these symptoms and i just want some clarity that these symptoms will go away , because it is indeed very frustrating. Did it finally get better? will i feel connected with everything again .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.