Not Coping Anymore

Posted , 14 users are following.

Hello Ladies,

I noticed that since these symptoms started, that I no longer handle stress as well as I could before. I don't know if it's because my period is due or what but the least thing makes me upset to where I start feeling nervous and on edge really bad. I used to let very little get to me and now I feel like I just can't deal with anything remotely stressful. Have any of you ladies felt or feel this way?

2 likes, 64 replies

64 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Feel the same Jamie, I feel burnt out and an absolute shell of myself to be honest....kids voiced raised, any presire stall....periods due and heads mashed....huhs your way ....lol hugs x
    • Posted

Do you feel like your body is revved up like a car ready to be going all the time. Your mind thinks something different all the time. You want to sleep but the adrenaline is rushing around too much?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.