Not getting notifications!

Posted , 12 users are following.

Hi everyone! For the past 24-36hrs I've not had any notifications. I've read that other folks have also experienced this same problem.

I've so enjyed starting my day and ending my evening with reading and responding to these posts, so I'm wondering what's goin on?

If anyone could help with this, please let me know. Thanks!

Btw....I've checked my settings and everything is good.

0 likes, 50 replies

50 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

ah maybe we were neighbors  before I moved out of SJ, Almaden smile
    • Posted

Wowzerr....why? Actually, that's one place I've always wanted to vacation to...not Europe, but an Asian country, most specifically Japan! How do you like living there, and how is the medical profession?

• Posted

I am retired and it makes very little difference where I live ( as long as it is a nice place). My wife wanted to be closer to her parents and give them a chance to enjoy time with our daughter, who was 6 at the time.  So we moved 9 years ago.  Apart from language, which is a problem for me, everything else is great. Beside family reason, two main things that we were looking for is good education and good medical care.  Japan is in top 10 in the world on both accounts.  Education is tough but everyone is well read and capable to carry conversation on many subjects. Medical is single payer and second to none. Cost is very reasonable. 

The place we picked is on the large lake that is "attached" to the ocean. Beach is 20 min from my house. Mountains ( small ones ) are also about 15min away. Summers are hot and humid and the rest of the year is nice and no snow ( too warm to stick, even if it falls).  Occasionally we have typhoon ( we just had one the other day) but the rest of the time is pretty nice.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.