Not here today

Posted , 13 users are following.

Hi all.

Me again. Sorry but if I don't talk on here I will go mad and I don't want to keep burdening the hubby with my anxieties.

I've had a strange day today. I was in Tesco this morning and as I was going round I felt as if i wasn't there. If you get my meaning. I felt a bit panicky then because of it. Maybe it was to do with the fact that it was busier than usual! But I'm thinking more like peri symptoms. Does any one else get this? Also does anyone feel that tense with things that their jaw is so tight that you feel as if you are sucking all the air out of your mouth (tongue stuck to the roof of mouth).

I maybe asking silly questions but it is so frustrating. I want to feel relaxed and never do.

Thanks all.

Helen.

2 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I can completely empathise with you Helen I ead posts on here and its only because of other people saying what their symptoms are that i'm not checking myself in in a mental institution xxx
    • Posted

Yes I'm the same Poppy. I feel,as if I'm constantly seeking answers and am always thinking of my health.

Not a good day today. I didn't sleep well and my stomach feels as if it's doing somersaults with anxiety.

Hugs.

Helen.

• Posted

I feel horribly spaced out most of the time .  Don't know what is causing it...waiting for MRI results 😢x
  • Posted

Hi Helen OMG! I've had the exact same symptoms. I was in the grocery store and I felt like I wasn't there....in a complete fog and couldn't' think straight. It was a bit scary to say the least! I also experience the tense muscles like I can't relax. I started taking 100mg of B6 everyday and it has helped tremendously. That fogginess is gone and so are the tense muscles. Give it a try! 

Patty

• Posted

Me too! I was standing in the underwear isle of a dept. store when it felt like I was staring at myself and then I had a panic attack and had to sit down. My heart does flip flops and I get nauseated and it feels like I'm at the top of a roller coaster just going over. It's awful. I've recently given up caffeine in the hopes that it will help. I do know that this is all because we are no longer producing enough progesterone.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.