Not sure I'm really on this planet

Posted , 8 users are following.

So sorry its me again, I know i've not had a good week re my friday post but today and i have had this many many times i just feel I'm somewhere else looking in, i feel the TV's to bright for me and moves to fast and my husband was speaking to me earlier and i was just looking blank at him and not really taking in what he was saying, my head feels very tight as if its full and my eyes are pulling and i feel my vision is just not right.  Its a very weird scary feeling.  We should of been going out this bank holiday in the UK but again i dont feel right so we've been in all day, yet again I feel I've let my husband down and familiy who i was to meet, its a good job he's so understanding or i'd be on my own.  Is there anyone of you ladies feel anything like this. I know i can rely on someone to give me some feed back. love to all and sending you a sunday hug x

2 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Next
  • Posted

hi lovely...

Peri anxiety hun... and brain fog 😓

bless you 

jay xx

• Posted

hi lovely back,  Yes brain fog thats it. I've tried reading a mag but don't seem to be taking in what i'm reading (hopeless).  How are you today Jay is the leg any better? I'm so much better than yesterday but still on my own planet.  XX
    • Posted

hi hun

alot better today, just the usual hot flushes 😞 but it is 36 degrees here ..

feel alot brighter... Did have the runny nose thing again ... Weird... 

Take care sweetie... 

Are you  still taking the mega B 100mg complex ... Lashings of vit B6 in them. I just ordered some of those as B6 and B1 i take separately and the holland and barret mega 100 B complex have more B's etc in one tablet. 

I am beginning to rattle ... 

Take care ... Big hugs 

Jay x

• Posted

i get the runny nose quite often.  I am back on the Vit B 100mg and i take a multi vit for women in menopause and a Probiotic tab.  Where do i get the mega B 100mg Complex from.  Your confusing me.. you take the mega B100mg complex and sepertate B6 and B1, what about the B12 you've previously mentioned.?? helppppp x
    • Posted

Hi hun..

sorry to confuse you... I am a prat 😳

i am changing from my B6 and B1 that i currently i take separately ...

To the Mega B 100 complex from holland and barrett, had some shipped ...

see I will how it goes on them ... 

Sounds like your vit B 100mg is the same ... 

Jay xx

I have B12 injections now ...  

• Posted

ok hun, i've just looked on their website but cant see mega B complex only slow release vit B Complex.  Do you think i'm ok with what i take.  I have a pause from B12 & B6 together with my mult vit as i started to get really bloated but back on the B6 last week so see how i go. I think you can only get the injections of B12 if its been proved you  have a deficentcy, i know my GP wouldn't give me them xx
    • Posted

Hi 

i sent you the link of the mega bs to save confusion.. Get second jar for a penny if you put two jars in ya basket .. And free ship today in uk..

they have lots of b vits in them and other good stuff.. ( in one capsule) 

in my case it saves me taking loads of seperate tablets .. As these have it all in and more ... In one capsule..

no in UK its not possible for B12 injection unless the doc does the test blar blar ... 

here its totally different ... Do ya own 😃 suits me fine ... 

Take care  hun

jay jay xx

• Posted

Hi yes. That sounds just like me. Lights on, no ones home😃my family say I'm on satellite delay. They find it hilarious. Xx the lady at holland an d barrett recommended the slow release b vit when I went in last weekXx
    • Posted

Hi Mooma

cool... They are the better ones the mega B 100 ... Time release..

they have 100mg of B6 and lashings of other B's etc ..

good luck.. 

jay xx

• Posted

Hi there! I wS out for lunch today with friends an sitting straight opposite my dear friend yet felt totally detached from the company I was on and not being able to take in anything she said.  I felt just not right before we left and really I should have stayed at home.  I could not focus on the menu of relax!! My god it was just lunch!!!.... Felt quite irritable too.  Could not trust myself to walk in a straight line to the ladies room do held off god as long as possible and went just before we left.  By the time I got home I was exhausted... What is that all about my anxiety was through the roof and it spoilt the whole afternoon, needless to say I could barely eat anything yet I love eating out. 😔... Just feel now that I let everyone down by feeling like crap again!!!! 
    • Posted

You let no one down, it happens

Big Hug xxx

• Posted

Hi Trevis

Dont be so hard on yourself, you cant help feeling crud, you made the effort and that's all   positive stuff, true friends understand .. Many a time I have felt like that, the walk to the toilet in straight line i relate you, i dont drink either, but still got unsteady and would bang into door frame .. Hey its all this bloomin peri and meno etc... 

Some days are better than others ,, 

Take care hun

Jay xx

• Posted

Sounds like the time we went with the church choir to sing carols in a pub and the senior soprano fell down the steps and broke her ankle. She hadn't been drinking but the Priest never did let her forget!! smile
    • Posted

Oh Taz

How embarrassing for her..

Talk soon.. Bed time here in spain..

Take care, Jay x

• Posted

hello Trevis, i relate to your post exactly.  This is just how i feel, i dont go out socially much now cos i feel detatched as if i'm looking in yet I'm there but dont feel i'm there ( i know confusing) I too can't focus to read and can't eat much yet i've got nothing to be nervious about but maybe this is a bit of anxiety cos a couple of years ago I felt i could faint and dizzy whilst out for a meal on 3 occasions so perhaps i subconsiously go back to then.  I too feel as if i'm waliking sideways and dare not move from my seat.  This all spoils the what should be a lovely, normal lunch/meal etc and it all gets spoilt by our scary peri symptoms.  I was thinking today how i should be enjoying this time of my life, my son has his own place and happy, we are more financially secure than we've ever been unless something drastic happens so we should be enjoying life but oh no i have to spoil it by being in peri with all the horrid crazy symptoms. I'd just love a normal day back, nothing special just a good day.  I know what you mean about feeling letting people down by feeling crap again, i beat myself up about it all the time, BUT Treis today i've decided i'm not going to feel that anymore, we cant help this and if other people dont understand then theres nothing i can do, we have to look after ourselves the best way we can.  Chin up Trevis you can do it. sending you a get braver hug x
    • Posted

You really are a treasure! 💓 it helps to know there are more of us feeling the se although I would rather no one had to go through these horrible times.... You have really helped with your wee message anxiousface ... Thank you so so much xxxx😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.