Not sure I'm really on this planet

Posted , 8 users are following.

So sorry its me again, I know i've not had a good week re my friday post but today and i have had this many many times i just feel I'm somewhere else looking in, i feel the TV's to bright for me and moves to fast and my husband was speaking to me earlier and i was just looking blank at him and not really taking in what he was saying, my head feels very tight as if its full and my eyes are pulling and i feel my vision is just not right.  Its a very weird scary feeling.  We should of been going out this bank holiday in the UK but again i dont feel right so we've been in all day, yet again I feel I've let my husband down and familiy who i was to meet, its a good job he's so understanding or i'd be on my own.  Is there anyone of you ladies feel anything like this. I know i can rely on someone to give me some feed back. love to all and sending you a sunday hug x

2 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi!  Oh yeah... I feel like that often. I recently discovered it is perimenopause that has been the root of my problems. Feeling fatigued, sad, detached from myself, lonely even though I have a loving, supportive husband. This truly sucks. I really miss me. sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.