Numb penis and scrotum. Please help.

Posted , 10 users are following.

I'm a 23 yeard male and for the past year my entire pubic area, penis, and scrotum have been numb to pleasure.  I can still feel pain from a pinch, just no pleasure down there.  I can still get erections and orgasm, but it takes longer because of the numbness.  The numbness has affected my libido as well.

I have tried ruling out hormonal problems like testosterone, estrogen, and prolactin.  I had all these tested and the results all came back within range.  I had my thyroid's TSH level tested only and it was fine.  I'm unsure if I should test all other thyroid levels like T3/T4 or not.

I would be so appreciative if anyone could help me.  My doctor doesn't seem to know what else to check.

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hello friend, i ll dont say my story cause no matter, the solution to me was to use a soap for hair with dandruff problems (ultrex ice cool menthol) or generally ultrex soap, i used this soap on my penis and this fix the numb penis for me, just put soap inside to your penis (masturbate and dont wash it with water only a little water so it dont dry for a better result) aftair this the skin of my penis started be very pink and started peel and new skin apeared on my penis as the feel too. I hope this work to you too and anyone else who have the same problem here. good luck!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.