Numbness in left part of my head and weird sensation in left arm and leg

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello,

I have the following symptoms:

1. Numbess in left part of my head.

2. Weird sensation in left arm and left leg.

3. When you hit a tuning fork on left part of my head I can only feel/sense the vibration 10% compared to what I can feel/sense on the right side of my head. Right side feels normal.

4. Disturbed Sleep

5. Extreme Fatigue

6. This has been going on for many years but I am still alive!

Please suggest what could be causing this and what I should do to fix this.  My life is a mess because of this. Thank you for your time and efforts.

Warms Regards,

Patient100

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

I presume in that time you have been seen by a neurologist. If so what did he say?

Could you be  suffering from Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome as a result of being adversely affected by fluoroquinolone antibiotics – Cipro, Levaquin, Avelox, Floxin,  ?

https://patient.info/forums/discuss/fluoroquinolone-toxicity-syndrome-427305?page=9&order=Oldest

• Posted

Dear Derek,

Thank you for the response. It is unlikely that I could be suffering from antibiotic toxicity though it is not impossible. My problem did start after a brief sickness/illness and I am not sure which antibiotics I took at that time.

Neurologist says MRI Brain and Spine are normal. One Chiropractor though differs. He says I have C6-C7 nerve root compression and stenosis in the spine which could be causing left side weakness in arm and leg. 

But no body can explain the numbness in the left part of my head.  I do have mild diabetes.

Thank you

Regards,

Patient100

• Posted

I have had all sorts of diagnosis including a form of CMT. Fortunately I do not have numbness inmy head. 
  • Posted

You seeing doctor I hope what they saying? Sound like Gillian Barrie or lyme
    • Posted

Thank you Caroline.

Doctors have not clue as my blood tests are normal.

Lab in USA found Trichnella Spiralis, taenia solium, Entamoeba Histolytica in SALIVA.

I got the test done twice and both times same findings.

My doctor does not want to believe this though.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.