Numerous ailments no solution

Posted , 6 users are following.

For the past two years I have been on a downward health spiral, I have been for numerous scans and treated for a variety of different ailments to no avail.

My troubles started with discomfort in the side of my abdomen. It felt and still feels like I have a blockage in this area. When I bend it pains me and when I am sitting certain ways the same. It’s constant discomfort with flare ups of actual pain from time to time. Scans have yielded no results. I have since developed pins and needles in both my feet which are constant and upon occasion I also have shooting pains which prevent me from walking. Numerous tests and treatments have not helped, and there is no nerve damage. My latest ailment on top of the above is nausea and dizzy spells. This is with me constantly for the last 6 to 8 weeks, again no treatment has helped. I thought perhaps this was vertigo on top of everything else but I appears to be immune to treatment for this. To add to this happy list I am exhausted 24/7 and lack energy. I have been treated for depression even though I was fairly confident I am not depressed, just down about the relentless nature of the above. I’m not sure why I’m here, I guess I’m just looking for suggestions or wondering if anybody out there has every suffered from similar. My doctor has told me he has run out of ideas.

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Im sorry you are going through all these issues . I pray you get answers soon and your life back ! I have a question . Have you had your vitamin D levels checked ? If so what are your levels ? You symptoms descriptions sound like you have low vitamin D

• Posted

Thank you for your response. Yes I was treated for low levels of both vitamin D and vitamin B6 both of which have been as they should for the last year.

• Posted

Youre very welcome . Its good to hear your levels are up to where they should be . Yet it takes some people longer for their symptoms to subside unfortunately . Are you still on vitamin D3 supplements ?

• Posted

Hi Vicky,

No, but I was treated for both deficiencies over a year ago and my levels have remained "normal" for a little over 12 months now, so they have ruled this out. This and many other possibilities 😃

• Posted

hi cobo

, do you by chance have numbness anywhere ? Ringing in your ears ?

• Posted

Feet upon occassion are numb, when they are not full of pins and needles. No ringing in my ears though, well not yet!

• Posted

I hate to beat a dead horse ,,but when was the last time you had your levels checked ?

• Posted

I have no idea what could be wrong either. Your best bet is to change your doctor to get a second opinion; you may need to see several doctors. Your symptoms could be any number of things.

• Posted

Hi goodmorning..maybe it will help you a lots.Please try DXN products it will lessens the pain and it also repair cell, tissue and organ.If you interested please send message in me.thank you

• Posted

I had them checked about 6 weeks ago, they were fine and have now been ruled out completely.

I have on the advise of my doctor visited two others, both of whom looked at my history and said they could send me for no tests that I hadn’t previously had. So I’m at a bit of a dead end now.

• Posted

Ok im glad you D i has been resolved . So now i ask you , do you drink coffee ?

• Posted

Caffeine in coffee or sweets can build up in your gut system , causing nausea , dizziness / lightheaded , sensations of needle pricks , talk to your doctor about it but the cure is to change your diet awhile

• Posted

Hi COBO1980

I see you have had your Vit D and B6 checked. did you have your B12 checked?...low levels will cause numbness and pins and needles also extreme tiredness and stomach issues. I had the very same symptoms years ago and my B12 was way way low. If your B12 has not been checked ask your doctor to order a B12 and iron blood test. I don't know how old you are but if aged below 55years levels should range from 200-300 if over 55years levels should be 500-900......

• Posted

Apologies all, it was b12 as symptoms were almost an exact match to deficiency. I've never been tested for b6 deficiency. No coffee, perhaps a latte a month if that.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.