Numerous ailments no solution

Posted , 6 users are following.

For the past two years I have been on a downward health spiral, I have been for numerous scans and treated for a variety of different ailments to no avail.

My troubles started with discomfort in the side of my abdomen. It felt and still feels like I have a blockage in this area. When I bend it pains me and when I am sitting certain ways the same. It’s constant discomfort with flare ups of actual pain from time to time. Scans have yielded no results. I have since developed pins and needles in both my feet which are constant and upon occasion I also have shooting pains which prevent me from walking. Numerous tests and treatments have not helped, and there is no nerve damage. My latest ailment on top of the above is nausea and dizzy spells. This is with me constantly for the last 6 to 8 weeks, again no treatment has helped. I thought perhaps this was vertigo on top of everything else but I appears to be immune to treatment for this. To add to this happy list I am exhausted 24/7 and lack energy. I have been treated for depression even though I was fairly confident I am not depressed, just down about the relentless nature of the above. I’m not sure why I’m here, I guess I’m just looking for suggestions or wondering if anybody out there has every suffered from similar. My doctor has told me he has run out of ideas.

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

If all of your doctors and tests cannot reveal anything then it could be inherited. Do you know anything about your ancestry?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.