Oh to be symptom free

Posted , 11 users are following.

So today went well then all of a sudden I feel like I have a ton of gas in my chest as for two years horrid stomach and pain in mid area. Of course me being a practitioner I think the worst and trying to focus on what my doctor said not cardiac related !!! My chest pain comes and goes and feels like a big air bubble my breast hurt like the dickens and of course again I think the worst panic and I'll feeling I want to be me again!!! No more pain!! I'm afraid of eating because I hurt after every meal. I know I have asked but anyone else have these horrid pains and what have you done to relieve it. My doctor doesn't seem to listen not to mention give me any HRT I'm just bummed

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Misty, the best way to eat, is to take very small bites of food at a time. Also, to help with the stomach issues, drinking mint tea or ginger tea help a lot. Again, don't drink it fast, take tiny sips. I would also suck on a peppermint candy cane and that too would help relieve my stomach issues. Hope this helps.

• Posted

Dear Misty

I have a small hiatas hernia and in peri the added reflux gave me discomfort in this area and I went on to have gastitis. Have you had an endoscopy because this would diagnose it. It caused me great discomfort there and can be quite painful . It caused nausea and heartburn too. The doctor just wanted to put me on ppi (acid reducer for stomach) which I did go on but I insisted on an endoscopy x

• Posted

You need to get checked out properly with CT scan! My pains were caused by severe Gallstones and a completely diseased Gallbladder,2 large Ovarian Dermoid cysts.I also have IBS and Diverticulitis oh and Peptic stomach Ulcers.All just bad luck and all came at a similar time! I was taken seriously by my doc and simple scans and cameras found everything.Things have to be ruled out and not just blamed on Menopause!

Hope you get some answers soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.