OK a new thread then

Posted , 3 users are following.

Thanks. Now I am confused as well.

My brain can't cope with multiple questions either.

When I saw CAB girl who helped me fill in the form I thought amount was every 4 weeks but my hearing is not good and I may have misunderstood.

Given up trying to do budgets.

Sarah xx

0 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have no idea why my reply is being moderated! Very frustrating, but i did add a phone number for DLA so it could be that GRR.

Anyway, the confusion here is your final DLA payment, it's possible that it's for more than 4 weeks because your DLA ends on 28th and you're due a payment on 21st, that's 1 weeks difference. The only way you'll get your answer to this i'm afraid is the ring DLA and ask exactly how much your final payment is and when you'll receive it. I won't add the number but google is your best friend because that's how i found it. Simply google Disability living allowance phone number, it's a free call number.

• Posted

Thanks. I googled the number yesterday and rang them but no one answered the phone. There was not even a recorded message saying Welcome to DLA helpline. The same thing happened this morning.

CAB are open tomorrow so I will ring Claire and ask her.

How they expect people to cope with all this nonsense I have no idea. No wonder people have mental health issues!!

Sarah xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.