Ok please help

Posted , 2 users are following.

Ive had a dry cough for 2 weeks now went to er after a week of seeing if it would go away doctor took chest xray everything was good gave me antibiotics and prendisone for 5 days i havent seen myself the best i can but im definitely relieved by chest x ray good forgot to say i had symptoms of bronchitis im on 3 rd day of antibiotics or is it just my anxiety starting to worry about cough i dont cough all day its just when i get urge too and it frustrates to not get a good cough this ever happen to anybody please write back

0 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

My xray 2 weeks AGO was clear! THEN HE DID A CT SCAN LAST WEEK N THERE IT WAS STAGE 2 COPD! THE FEV1 TEST SHOWER IT ALSO! I'M AT 57% So.I was alittle scared till this forum ,I ve heard stories of people having 22%,16% n etc n still kicking! So I'm glad to hear that,I have 3 Gchildren A 5 year old I want to c graduate from High School, I also have a 17,n a 15 yr old I want to c have my GREAT G BABIES! SO I'm Reallytrying to take care if myself! I'm praying for you sweetie!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.