Omg 1st weigh in

Posted , 10 users are following.

Well it's 4 weeks today on these little blue buddies.

I've lost 15ib I can't believe it so so happy ,

No really problems with the old orange oil,

Right ,head into gear lets get another stone off . Xxxx

3 likes, 46 replies

46 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Many congratulations to you and you must be more than a happy chick right now!

Your result motivates others so well done you and here's to the loss of more stone to come!!! cheesygrin

• Posted

Thanks we all want the same things , we can all help each other.

Good days and bad :-)

• Posted

Wow, brilliant, really elated for you, oralist plus keeping focused = weight off smile

• Posted

I was so shocked , but so glad I went to the doctors .

Not sure who was more shocked me or the dr .

X

• Posted

We'll done you must be so pleased, keep up the good work. I'm on day eleven & doing ok (no side effects) but as I'm going on holiday to Greece on Saturday for a week I'm taking it easy with the tablets so don't expect too much of a weight loss at my weigh in on the 3 July.
    • Posted

You could surprise yourself , do a few laps in the pool , walks on the night time . With a few stops for refreshments ha ha . 

I read on someone's wall , stop the tablets 3 days before .

So if you do treat yourself you won't get the mishaps and the same when you come back . 

3 days low fat the start the little blue fellas .

You don't want no oil slip ha ha xx

• Posted

Oh no don't want a mishaps lol... Will be stopping the tabs tomorrow... & re starting on return. 😀
  • Posted

HI there ladies, I have been following your discusison sand really chuffed for you all, doing so well. I am into week 2 of my plan, lost 2lb so far, I am following SW too but wondering if the 15g of fat per meal would be easier and more effective. Also do you follow any excercise regime? I am desperate to get some weight off fir my daughters wedding on the 16th August, as well as keeping it off for long term. Bit disappointed wiht the loss so far. x

• Posted

@andrea well done on your 2lb it's better to have 2lb off than on walking is good for weight loss. I don't follow SW but i presume your sticking the the 15g fat per meal? good luck x
    • Posted

You are right Britney but typical woman I want more and want it now : )). I have been doing SW for  awhile wiht not much success but that is my fault not the plan, and really need a boost. I have been following your posts and advise, truley an inspirational lady and kind enough to share your successes with the rest of us - Thank you. I go swimming 2-3 times a week, excercise is difficult as I have  abd back and had  knee replacement, I say difficult NOT impossible.  Does it take time for the wirght loss to come off due to the tablets getting into your system, or does it later for each individual. I have found myself looking at all my food for fta content now before it goes anywhere near my mouth lol x

• Posted

@andrea ha i know the feeling! i was going to try SW before i started this but decided just to stick to the tablets with my 'own plan' aww that's so kind of you to say i just want to help others because i know what it's like and the early days can be difficult. Thankyou for your kind words

Erm i think everyone is different with my first weigh in i lost 1stone 4lbs others say they lose either a small amount or nothing and of course some lose the same as i did i think everyone really is different. I have seen people say they eat fattening food and have no side effect i can't explain that at all!.

Lol i am exactly the same- things you think are healthy actually aren't its quite shocking a bit like the graze boxes that people buy they think they are healthy but they are loaded with fat and a drain on the pocket i don't buy them i mean for example - but there are lots of things you can have that you think you wouldn't be able to have including ice cream etc i like YooMoo sometimes but i prefer Alpro desserts x

• Posted

Hi can you answer this question for me please.

If there were say 10g fat per 100g , only your portion was less than 15g . Would you get side effects ?

I've not done this but just wondered what would happen .

• Posted

Hi i personally wouldn't as it states no more than 5g per 100g and as you know 15g per meal and that has to be made up of more than one food item. For me it would be the 10g per 100g and that alone i think would give the side effects but it's up to you everyone is different some say they get side effects with certain foods some don't. If it was to cause side effects you would know about it the next day.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.