Omg 1st weigh in

Posted , 10 users are following.

Well it's 4 weeks today on these little blue buddies.

I've lost 15ib I can't believe it so so happy ,

No really problems with the old orange oil,

Right ,head into gear lets get another stone off . Xxxx

3 likes, 46 replies

46 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Oh gosh! I am so happy for you, I started on them yesterday with high hopes to get down from 18 stone to 12 or less. I am geared up but still at a loss as to what I should be eating, I try to swim three times a week and the doctor told me to join a weight loss class, its early days yet, but if I could loose as much as you I would be over the moon! x x x x
    • Posted

Thank you that's really kind of you .

Make sure you stick to 5g per 100g no more that 15g per meal.

I found the 2nd week so hard missed my chocolate and cakes , I don't miss them so much now .

I like to walk so I do a long walk every other day .

What I like about theses tablets is it teaches us to eat again . 

The fact that if you eat wrong you get the nasty oil which I've never had :-) 

You hear such horrah stories , I hope I never experience it . 

How are you finding it x

• Posted

Seems ok so far, apart from a bit of wind in the willows! lol

I am not one for ready meals and am at a loss what to eat so I dont become too bored. Thankfully I love fresh fruit and veggies, but do find I am craving sweet things at the moment, not sure what thats about as I dont have a sweet tooth, cheese is my thing. There is a new packet of Danish Blue cheese in my fridge, cant wait till the weekend so I get ride of it on guests.

I had a poached egg on wholemeal toast this morning, no spread, think u are allowed a few eggs a week. Weekend will be interesting when guests are around, think I shall send them all home with doggie bags! x

• Posted

Do you like chines food ? 

I cook from scratch i do things like chicken in hosin sauce , sweet chill , oyster sauce .

Jacket spuds , turkey rashers instead of bacon . They are.

0.8 and 53 cal for 2 rashers , asda do low fat sausages you can have 2 less 5g fat.

Hope this helps you xx

• Posted

There is quite a lot to choose from.

Last night I had lamb chops, veg  and sweet potatoe. 

Most mornings I make a veg or fruit smoothie, really low fat content there. 

Today for lunch I had scrambled eggs, spinach, mushrooms and cherry tomotoes. 

All reporting in about 14g of fat per meal. 

Stir frys and noodles are great.

That's what I've had and I'm on week one. Hope that helps, 

• Posted

Love chinese food, so will give that a go! never thought about turkey rashers before, but will give them a go too.

Its great that we can all help each other on this forum with recipies and our various experiences, its going to be a long road for me and I need all the support I can get. My weight has crept up on me over the past 3 years because I never paid attention to what I was eating and was always in a rush, I am hoping to retain myself with the aid of these liitle blue beauties. I started swimming again about 5 weeks ago, I have tired to go 3 times a week and average arounf 20 lengths of the pool. It was very difficault seeing myself in a swimming costume, I got quite tearful and felt so self concience at first, but now I dont care, I am on a mission to be healthy again! x x x

• Posted

Lamb chops? gosh I thought they were deadly for fat content even with the fat trimmed off! I went on a juice diet last year, lost around 2 stone, but alas, it all slipped back on! I felt wonderful on it, it was hard the first two weeks, but easy after you get used to the no caffine bit. That was not a susutainable diet, its all about retraining yourself and I am hoping it will get easier over the next week. I have decided to try the scrambled eggs, spinach, mushrooms and toms, sounds good to me! x x x
    • Posted

Morning, lamb chops came in as 12g of fat even thou is pained me to cut the fat off looool. 

You done well on the juice diet but as you said, you can't sustain that for long. 

It's just learning what you can have. My friend made mutton curry and I had more rice and just a few bits of meat, I was really worried but thought a few piece can't take me over and I was fine. 

Just check everything in my fitness pal, great tool.  Xx 

• Posted

Remember to only use 2 eggs, as each egg is 6 g fat. You can use more if you use egg whites for an omelet as no fat in egg whites x 
    • Posted

Yep! did the juice diet for 60 days, not that requires some will power I can tell you!

You mention your Fitness Pal, may I ask what thats about?

• Posted

Hat off to you to do the juice diet for that long, I couldn't do that. 

Not had the egg white omelet yet but going to try. Thought if you add in lots of veg should be ok. Lots of my fitness friends talk about it a lot. 

My fitness pal is amazing, it's free to download. You can set your requirements such as calorie intake etc. you can then log every thing you eat and check the fat content of it to make sure you don't go over 15g per meal. 

It's a great tool to make sure you don't have any accidents 💩💩💩💩 I wasn't using it in the beginning and had an accident, it was gross so now I'm checking everything on the app. You can go into see that you don't exceed 45g per day. 

• Posted

Just downloaded My Fitness Pal.....thanks so much for telling me about this fab site!...wonder who else on here is aware of it?
    • Posted

I wondered if u have you cchecked out the site MY Fitnes Pal?...its extreamly helpful!
    • Posted

Glad you got it, it's brilliant. From reading the posts on here I learnt it's the best tool to get you thru x 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.