Once diagnosed stopped working out and feel worse !

Posted , 6 users are following.

Been suffering 6 months now and was working out for 5 of those months as did not know I had EBV. 

Since stopping working out I seem to be doing worse ? It doesn’t make sense .

I used to at least be able to get out of the house by 12 noon and do a few errands but now I seem to be incapacitated until 3 or 4pm. 

Does it get worse before it gets better ?? 

Was the Adrenalin keeping me going ?

It’s all so confusing . I can’t get off the bed . 

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Lori,

I miss excercising, Swimming was my thing as I could meditate while doing gentle stretching. I then started yoga in the morning as that was when I had enough energy, that worked well but started going down hill quite quickly afterwards. 

I’m working on a theory that I need to rebalance my body,mind & spirit as they are out of synch after a stressful year. 

So doing chakra mediating and using my balancing cards. 

I’ve just gone back from a relaxing week away and my body aches and feel shattered. 

Wishing you all the best.

• Posted

Yes I miss it too... it cleansed my mind lifted my soul and helped me sleep better ... but it says no exertion so I’m following the rules .only walks for now . 

You must be doing ok if you managed a week away ... that’s more than I can handle right now . 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.