One month on orlistat

Posted , 27 users are following.

I've been on orlistat now for a month and I've lost just over 3 stone in weight. I'm following a low fat eeating plan, never felt hungry. Never eaten so much fruit and veg and drank so much water but it's all worth it.

4 likes, 38 replies

38 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Waw i've just seen this and im so jealous! I've had a very rocky month on orlistat but managed to lose a stone by the first weigh in. Still have 7 more stone to lose!

I hope you reached your goal Adam.

X

• Posted

Hi. Just started today and nervous being at work if I will be rushing to the washroom every five minutes. I'm optomistic with seeing results so here's hoping. Do you think popcorn would be an issue to snack on? No butter of course.
  • Posted

Hello Adam I've just been prescribed orlistat as a boost for weight loss as I have been losing weight up until April this year when I had TIA. I was wondering how you doing as I see your post is over a year old now. Be good to see if you reached your goal. Just checking is it 5g of fat per meal ? Thanks Dianne

• Posted

Dear adam is it possible for you to send a copy of your diet plan as i am not lossing weight and i am following a low fat diet or what i think is one.

thanks lisa

• Posted

Wow how did you lose so much ive only managed one and half stone in 8 weeks been swimming and everything
  • Posted

Adam,

How did you manage to loose all the weight ive just started on orlistat hope i loose as much.

Well done to you what did you eat.

Please could you post what you ate so i get an idea of what you can eat using this weightloss method.

Dolphin500.

• Posted

hey can you tel me your meal plan what you ate n the last meal u ate everyday the whole month I just started orlistat 1 week ago

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.