Only been on HRT 4 weeks don’t like it ..... do I need to wean off or go cold turkey ?

Posted , 10 users are following.

Just ripped my patch off due to terrible awful dark thoughts wont say the ‘ S ‘ word but when it came to that .... it’s dangerous . 

Wondering if only been on it 4 weeks do I need to taper off? 

It helped with my panic and anxiety but I just didn’t feel myself . It made me wake up super early and the low mood was just too much . Spoke to my dr and said I could cut the patch in half but unsure . 

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I just don't like not knowing what's happening with my period, did you get pmt symptoms before your 2 periods.

• Posted

I’m not sure if I did as my moods are all over the place .... definitely got bloating . 
    • Posted

Hope all is going well with you..

I dont know if you read a post i did on Pregnenolone.

Well I guess i have to eat my words about thinking that it helped me turn a corner, it must have been a coincidence because im feeling horrible again.

Be patient and you will begin to feel a bit more balanced. I think though that nothing is perfect as my moods and mindset changes day to day, hour to hour. 

My two kids were gone for a week to see their dad and i was lost basically without having them here..i didnt know what to do with myself (except i worked a lot more)

so i understand fully now that isolation is horrible when we are going through this. I felt so alone and misunderstood..

you have the forum and so do i and all of the women out there.

x0x0x0

• Posted

Thanks Mauiblue ! 

Yes I normally don’t mind being alone .... but with this ‘thing ‘ feel like I’m doing a prison sentence ! Even in company still felt spacey and ‘alone ‘ . 

On the full patch I felt like I was on drugs ... it was weird . Been on the half patch now 3 days and fingers crossed feeling better . It’s all a bloody rollercoaster ride .,

How your kids are back to keep you company ... at least you have them and I have my cute whiney cat ! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.