Opinion please

Posted , 5 users are following.

After my weekend and last night I phoned my GP this morning and told her about the self harming over the weekend and the visions I had yesterday of slicing my arm open and not sleeping that well. she has decided for me to stop the Venlafaxine tonight which I;ve been on for 9 days and start back on Cit 20mg tomorrow night. I did ask if I should persevere but with my previous history of suicidal thoughts etc she did not want me to continue. Any thoughts welcome. Thanks

Tina x

0 likes, 39 replies

39 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Morning Tina,

As I type I am going to be the 37th reply! WOW! It is so nice to see so many care about you!

I didn't reply last night because I was in bed a little after 8pm and now only just got up. I slumped right down yesterday evening with really bad buzzing and couldn't do anything, virtually unresponsive and incapable of anything so, I went to bed.

A little better this morn, but I wonder, if as levelling out at 30mg seemed ok it obviously isn't, I should raise it to 40mg?

Anyway, here's sending you loadsa positive thoughts and prayers and I suppose I'd better leave you to answer your replys!

Here's hoping you have a good one (mind you down eer in Deb'm tis dank and depressive me dear.

David x

• Posted

Hi David

Sorry to hear you're having a rough time at the moment especially after you seemed to be on the up but as they say these blips are bound to happen.

Hope you managed a good sleep and a positive day.

Hugs

Tina x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.