Opinion please

Posted , 5 users are following.

After my weekend and last night I phoned my GP this morning and told her about the self harming over the weekend and the visions I had yesterday of slicing my arm open and not sleeping that well. she has decided for me to stop the Venlafaxine tonight which I;ve been on for 9 days and start back on Cit 20mg tomorrow night. I did ask if I should persevere but with my previous history of suicidal thoughts etc she did not want me to continue. Any thoughts welcome. Thanks

Tina x

0 likes, 39 replies

39 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

HA HA do you drive a Mini ? :-)
    • Posted

No lol  its a freelander as I need it for the snow in the winter. My late husband wanted me to have 4 wheel drive so he knew i would be safer driving in the snow after he had gone.... Maybe i shouldn't of typed that I bloody crying now... one minute I'm up the next i'm down. I'm sick of this...maybe i should go out and get a branch that got blown off the trees in last night storm...
  • Posted

Wow , it sounds cold where you lot are , me im sutting in shirt & shorts , deciding weather ( spelling ha ha ) ir not to put on the air cond :-)

• Posted

Lucky you, I'm sitting in front of my coal fire, the snow is still on the mountains and my electric blanket is on.. 
    • Posted

must be a beautifil view though , ..... We dont get bad winters to that extent in Nz but when it is winter i go sit in the local pools & plonk myself in the sauna ---- Nice & relaxing just niothing to do but relax & listen to peole chat , but optional if i join in the conversation kills 2 - 3 hours after woork too :-)
    • Posted

Fantastic view, I sit in my sitting room with the binoculars watching people skiing or getting rescued by helicopter.So your on the other side of the world, isn't it your winter coming up as we go into our summer. Isn't a lot of NZ a larger version of Scotland though. 
    • Posted

Ha ha , Yea i guess it could be , Thats a new one on me , Down south its beautiful with mountains etc .., but here is just city :-)
    • Posted

wow must be nice looking at snowy mountains, do you go and ski? Now that would be good therapy 😀
    • Posted

No I've tried skiing couldn't stop or steer just ended up falling over to stop and how they wear those boots all dya i don't no. They are so uncomfortable I would stick to apres ski...lol
    • Posted

Ha ha yes get stuck at the top of the mountain in the bar sounds betterlol
  • Posted

Yes i love Fawly Towers too ,love a gopod giggle seen so many repeats , it seems like there was more than just the 11 or so episodes made .... At least you English dont thrash shows till the ratings drip & then just cancel it with now regard for the people who have remained loyal to the show --- Hollywood should take note :-)

P.s I hear they making new episodes of Open all hours ... Yay :-)

• Posted

Ahh Tina hope you get sorted soon! Would you think you felt better today because the Ven was starting to have effect? Defo a part played in telling the thoughts you are not real this is not Gona happen! Hope you get apt soon hun! Enjoy the view and I didn't watch faulty towers I think my mum did lol!! X
    • Posted

I don't know if its working or not, will never know as my GP wants me to go back to Cit. So we will just have to wait and see.x
    • Posted

Night night everyone thanks for chat...smilexx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.