ordered by the court to have my home repossessed just 1 hr ago

Posted , 2 users are following.

Sadly the Reposession Order by the Court was held up by the Court today.

I now can say we are to be made homeless within weeks.

How to deal with this right now I am unsure

All I can say about the day in Court apart from it being a disapointing outcome, leaving me and my carer in such a diabilicle situation , I can say I have learned a little about how the law works and in my case how it is up to the judge to decide who is lying and who's story is believable.

When It comes to disability rights and the equality Act I will never undesrand why these are not included in part of the case when they have every righ to be in cases like mine.

I have lived in the UK for many years , I have had a council flat and 3 housing association flats when I was diagnosed HIV back in 1988.

I remain very unwell , I have access anxiety issues , and multiple other health issues

It is like the court does not make any acceptions for these issues and it all comes down to the day of how I portray my side of the story of course with the Barristers immense help.

But even this is not enough

I am sitting here with a raging head ach and in shock but no real signs of anxiety as yet.

My best mate and carer is deeply shocked and real worried.

Ay suggestions on offer or advice please share with me at this time.

PJ

1 like, 53 replies

53 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hello Ozzie,  How are you feeling today?  I hope and pray that something better will turn up for you and your friend.  Keep hoping as without hope we have nothing.  I have been through some awful things and am now loosing my health but i live each day with new hope.  I hope you have renewed strength each day and pray for a better future for you.

Elizabeth.smile

• Posted

Hi Elizabeth,

I did spend 30 minutes writing you a full response but somehow it didnt copy after I clicked the button and I am afraid the whole response was lost.

I will respond again to you after I have rested

Im quite tired again this afternoon and best I rest.

I will respond again to your message as I was so shocked and comelled to respond in depth to you.

Sad I lost my response like that

Hugs

PJ

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.