organic coconut oil for anal fissures

Posted , 22 users are following.

i have suffered with piles for years, 21, to be exact.  My daughter was born and so were the piles.  i have pushed, strained, not eaten right, not drank enough water and so on, the whole rotten stinking mess!  Then last month i got this horrible pain in my rectum, like i was pooping nails.  i would bleed and burn for hours.  i didn't know it was a fissure until 2 weeks of treating myself for the piles and was getting no relief.  i did some research on the net, i know, i know, you should never do this! of course at first i was terrified, could be cancer, could be TB, oh my god, seriously?? Anyway i deteremined based off my pain, i had an anal fissure and began a quest to cure my butt pain!  Today is day 30 since this started, but day 3 since i had any pain.  I tried PH, I tried 2 baths a day.  i tried a doughnut pillow.  i tried pain killers, over the counter of course.  stool softners, diaper rash cream, gallons of water, less meat....and the list goes on and on of what i tried!! Finally this past thursday after being in pain for 6 hours straight and to the point of tears, i just prayed.  Dear God, please make this pain stop, please help me figure this out!  i quit all the creams, the PH, the diaper rash cream, some $25.00 crap i got at walmart, etc and switched to organic coconut oil, and 2 stool softners a day.  My fellow suffering friends, i am on day 4 and i am feeling much better!  so a long story short.  Try 1st a little prayer to God, 2nd, 2-4 stool softners a day, 6-8 glasses of water, 5 or more servings for veges and fruit combined, less red meat and finally coconut oil rubbed all over the anus and inside as far as your comfortable 2-3 times a day. Oh and DONT PUSH.  i am terrified this thing will come back, so i will keep doing what i am doing.  Finger crossed!  Good luck to anyone suffering! It Sucks! 

8 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

thankyou so much

this is great information

im trying coconut oil as i have a fissure that has reappeared .

its quite scary looking into the pan after to see bright red blood . i almost passed out .

• Posted

did the coconut oil help? because I have being 10 days pain free but today after my BM I have very minor discomfort and I scared of reopening the wound.... I am under an emotional distress right now.

• Posted

For 3 months been in so much pain and spent a lot of money on different creams, everything the doctor gave me was fir pills and made my life hell!!!

After 3 months the doctor prescribed me this ointment it's called rectogesic 4mg rectal ointment

Omg it works I was so bad with the pain I was crying like a baby on the floor of E and A hospitle at 3 in the morning

The cream costs 175 pounds but I got it on the prescription so was 10 pounds

It's my life life normal again with in 4 minites of putting it on I get a head ach every time that lasts 20 minites it works

I would pay 300 for this as its saved my life don't try anything else apart from this

I'm sharing this as my life has been hell xxx get the cream it works

• Posted

good morning

hope you are fine recovered and fissure free!!

I have been suffering from a fissure for past 8months doctors ha e given me alll sorts of creams and ointments none that worked .. dr's have bot mentioned this rectogesic 4mg cream how did you get them to prescribe this and is it that good ..

• Posted

I have faced a very bad fissure around three years ago and while doing some extensive research i did the following:

1. dropped all kinds of laxitives and softners
    2. started a precise diet consisting of high butter especially for breakfast, drinking good water amounts and some good fiber intake with no suppliments at all
    3. i went to buy some nonrefined organic coconut oil from a local supermarket and melted it by putting the jar in some warm water
    4. i made my own supposatories using some old medicine pack and remove all the pills and pour the oil in and right to the freezer
    5. after every bowel movement i sit in a warm bath and pour some oil in it around 3 to 4 spoons and sit for around 20 mins
    6. before going to bed i took one to two supposatories and go to bed

the results were as follows

1. some tingling feeling after the first two days triggering that the oil is actually reaching the fissure and starting to heal it
    2. soft stools and a relaxed sphincter
    3. two weeks after i stopped the baths and stayed on the supposatories for two additional weeks
    4. after one month my fissure was fully healed and back to normal
    5. i tried adding some probiotics called lilium digest for a month and the stools started getting softer and resulting in me being more relaxed
    6. i got a small stool to raise my feet on while being on the toilet seat also highly recommended as it fully relaxes the muscles

today i took my three year old to a GI appointment and apparently she has a fissure so i will start this journey with her again but with the use of softners at the beginning since a child cannot be easily transferred to a program like mine

hope this can help someone

• Posted

do you get scar tissue after fissure heal?

• Posted

I've been suffering from chronic anal fissure for 4 months now and no ointments prescribed for me ever helped me much... so I'm going to try coconut oil hopefully it works!

• Posted

oh my gosh i'm going thru same after having one of my hard poops ever it was like a lighting shooting pain

after my doc gave me prostate pills to use for urinary issue, that poop right after of taking those i then had hardest poop ever and just knew i tore something more deep in anus also bleeded a little and my biggest concern that i got this pungent musk like smell after that i cant get to go away along with itchy discomfort

and bout dried everything and heard bout the coconut that im now giving try i also was diagnosed with spastic pelvic floor sydrome now i so meed help and instruction ???

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.