ORLISTAT HELP PLEASE

Posted , 10 users are following.

i started orlistat yesterday, i've read that people tent to not realise that they are going for a number 2 until they look, is this true as it didnt happen to me yesturday, does this mean it isnt working? sorry if any silly questions. thanks in advance for any replies given x

2 likes, 301 replies

301 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Yeah I do really enjoy it, some days are stressful when they are crying😭

Yours sounds nice too!

I have a 17 yr old step daughter to so it's all make up padded bras boys and periods lol.

Oh the joy oh girls 😁xx

• Posted

yeah I love my job, takes up all my time though, must go and get ready to go soon.

I would have loved a daughter but my boys are great, might not get the periods and padded bras but they come with their own hormones/attitude. The joys of being a parent, lol x

• Posted

Lol.

Stuck with just the one she's enough, maybe if I'd stayed with my husband I would of had more. Not now though, in fact I'm getting ready as we speak for the doctors for my contraceptive jab lol.

This is my 1st one, when GP gave me the magic pill she said if you have a bad day your pill may not work 😳

Shit no babies for me lol.

Also as you dont get periods I'm hoping that will help the diet as the few days before I'm terrible and just want sweet things.

I'm not back in work till sept 26th as never work summer with kids off.

Lady of leisure till then but then I'm busy as hell.

• Posted

Hi girlies I'm the youngest I'm 28 I bought a house a year and a half ago with my fiancée who I have been with for nearly 10 years and I work from home running an autograph business I don't have kids but I have a jackawawa puppy who brings his own challenges !!!!!

2lb by next Friday bring it on

This morning for breakfast I'm having fruit salad and fat free Greek yoghurt x

What's everyone else having ? Xxxx

• Posted

Weetabix for me, I find they keep me going til lunchtime, I should try and vary it a bit, doing food shopping tonight so will change the menu I think x
  • Posted

Morning becca, oh wow you a babysmile

God I wish I was still 28! Lol

I have 2 pugs Bertie and beau, Bertie's the one in the profile pic. They are both hard work!

God if I worked from home I'd never get a thing done, when I edit my pics I do it soon as I walk in the door else they wouldn't get done.

I'm having oat break golden syrup porridge with a bananasmile

Fills me up for ages and then I don't pick!

Little pickers wear bigger knickers as they say lol.

Well have a good day, ill be on her later posting recipes.

So 2lb by next Friday! Peice of cake smile 5% fat cake he he

• Posted

Yeah I try to change it a lot as my downfall on previous diets was getting bored of the things I eat as it gets repatative for dinner I'm making pasta salad x

For my tea I'm having a jacket potato as my grandad grows them so homegrown jacket pot and home made chilli for tea x

• Posted

I am having chilli too, the slimming world recipe is really nice, one of my favourites x
  • Posted

I dunno yet shopping a being delivered this evening and i see what I fancy.

Fridays normally camembert backed with crusty bread shed load of wine and a late curry!

Oh how this Friday will be so different lol.

• Posted

Yep little pickets wear big knickers but those who stay strong wear a thong !!!!

My problem when I wasn't on my tablets was picking rather than eating meals I would eat crisps and chocolate which was never a good choice x

I just have to wake up everyday as if I'm going out to work and I think to myself if I don't do any work I don't make any money and I won't be able to buy all the clothes shoes and bags that I want haha

Speaking with our gang is really helping to give me motivation !

• Posted

Oh a thong, I'm not a pretty sight in any undies at the min lol.

I'm the same I'd have breakfast do god know how many kids photos it be 4 o clock be starving and eat the nearest thing rather than having something sensible.

Yeah nice talking to you guys, my friends on a diet but she's size 10 ... Really lol.

Well off to the doctors now.

Shells quiet this morning..... Hello you there?? Lol x

• Posted

Ooh what is the slimming world recipe ?

Haha my Friday is bacon sandwich morning defo gonna b different this week haha

• Posted

My best friend Claire is an inspiration as she has been eating healthy and going to a local bootcamp 5 times a week :0 she's gone from a size 16 to a 10 and she looks fantastic

• Posted

chilli recipe is delicious, here it is..........

spray large pan with fry light and fry 1 large chopped onion for 4-5 mins, add 2 crushed garlic cloves, 2 chopped chillis, 2tbsps of ground cumin, 1 tsp of ground coriander, 1 tsp of paprika and a pinch of cayenne pepper and stir togother in the pan for 5 mins. Add the extra lean mince until brown.

Add a tin of chopped tomatoes, a bit of tomatoe puree and 1/2 pint of stock made with Bovril. Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 mins until it reduces .Season and add a can of drained kidney beans and heat through for 5 mins

Serve with boiled rice, sounds like a lot of work but it really is easy. I make a large pan and have it the next day with a jacket potato for lunch with salad.

It really is nice and filling, enjoy xx

• Posted

Mm sounds nice Jo.

Sat in doctors running late as usual😞

At rosemery c class last night they give you a measuring tape with coloured clips on which u put on the day you start then measure yourself every week.

Se wen only lost 4lb bit brought her tape to show people she'd lost 5 inches off her waist.

I'm gonna measure today, that will help the loss it slow but seeing the inches come off.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.