ORLISTAT HELP PLEASE

Posted , 10 users are following.

i started orlistat yesterday, i've read that people tent to not realise that they are going for a number 2 until they look, is this true as it didnt happen to me yesturday, does this mean it isnt working? sorry if any silly questions. thanks in advance for any replies given x

2 likes, 301 replies

301 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hi vicki hahaha I love the 5 stone gang !!!

I love them and have them most days for my breakfast they are great as I work most days early mornings so they are quick,easy and really filling x

I have never been this size either it's because I had a foot operation and became lazy and greedy smile

You will do it easy ! I'm going on holiday in November and would love to shift a least a stone by then x

I'm just seeing how it goes

Are you setting yourself a goal ? X

• Posted

Hi, What are these overnight oats that seem so popular? Would love to try the recipe if someone would post it on here, thank you xx
  • Posted

Hi all i did was type it in to google x

I basically mix my porridge oats with milk as if you were going to heat it then add any fruit you like and put it in the fridge over night x

• Posted

Hey peeps!

Vic you will have to let us know some recipes from your class as it sounds fab!

Welcome to the group Becca! we all seem to have the same amount of weight to loose! I too have heard that you must take a multivitamin before bed whilst taking the tabs as you don't absorb enough vitamins from the food that you are eating (although my doctor forgot to tell me this!!!).

Shall we all set a small goal that we can all aim for? For example to loose 2 pounds by the end of next week?

• Posted

P.s im going to try the overnight oats too! ;-)
  • Posted

Yeah 2lb sounds good to me what day do we have to loose it by ? X

I have been taking these tablets for a while now and I always take a multi vitamin I find they help me not feel as tired as well smile xxxx

• Posted

I need vitamins I feel knackard and I'm off work lol

I think it's because I'm not having my coke cola fix trying to drink more water.

Yes 2lb is our mini goal smile

I have a good feeling about this too- was my last resort or it was having my jaw wired lol.

Yes ill try all the recipes and post some on here too for you guys.

We can do this fab 5 stone friends smile

• Posted

Yeah our 5 stone gangs growingsmile

Least we all in the same boat.

Is soup all you had Michelle?

Tomorrow I'm gonna walk my Dogs lil legs off and go on the cross trainer!

• Posted

Haha it my last resort as well instead of Yoyo dieting for the rest of m life x

Ooh what soup ? X

• Posted

Tell me about it I've done every new fad diet, even lighter life and just has shakes for 14 weeks!

I have always been on a diet for the last 15 years lol and each year that goes by I get bigger!

Loose 2 stone then fall off the wagon put it on and a lil moresad

Are you watching the man who ate himself to death on 5 now? Wow he's huge!

Michelle made home made soup!

• Posted

Morning 5 stone gang!

Lets all hope for another good day and another small step towards our goal. How old are you all and what do you do for a living? I think I am one of the older ones on here.. I am 45, single with 2 grown up sons and I have a children's designer clothes shop and live in Cleethorpes xx

• Posted

Morning peeps!

Vic I had a pitta bread to dip into the soup too ;-)

Right shall we say 2 pounds by next Friday girls? ;-)

• Posted

Morning Michelle,

2 pounds it is! Lets go for it, good luck x

• Posted

Morning all!

Yes let's go for it, if we stick at it we can all loose that I'm sure!

I'm 38 in October I have a 12 year old hormonal daughter Isobel.

I have a lovely fella Jamie who I've been with for 7 years now.

I'm a children's photographer and live in Leicestershire.

• Posted

What a great job, I bet you have fun. My lads are 26 and 22 and the youngest lives and works in London, the eldest lives with me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.