Ouch ! Biopsy completed ..need advice please.

Posted , 13 users are following.

O my god that bloody. Needle nearly killed me !

I had a biopsy today , one in my LS area and one in an area that looked dodgy ..or whatever the Dr said

The DR practically confirmed I have LS just by looking and with the research I had done , I knew it was .

Although when researching the dreded 'C' word crops up a lot , so it has made me worry considerably ..

Anyway, when the DR said I need an additional biopsy , it has unsettled me a lot ..

Did this happen to many other people ?

And that flipping needle ..o my Lordy ..one in each side ..it was painful !

I'm really an others to hear others experiences ..

Thankyou

Sarah (42, warrington)

)

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

DebZ55 VIN is basically bad cells, not yet cancer, which means your doctor is staying on top of things. Try Googling colposcopy VIN. Best wishes to you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.