Over it !!!

Posted , 9 users are following.

hey guys! Hope everyone is doing as well as possible! I have wrote my story before but just a little recap, i was diagnosed with Ebv back in july 2018. Its been a rollercoaster ride ever since! I thought i was starting to get a little better and ive hit a brick wall at 13 months!! Im having bad lower abdominal pain, dizziness, extremely lightheaded all the time, bad fatigue, my whole body is weak and im getting very shaky all day long! My gland in my neck has been swollen since june 2018 and ive started getting pain down it into my collarbone. Im generally feeling like death right now! Has anyone had a similar story? And is the weakness and feeling extremely dizzy and lightheaded like i am going to faint all day long normal for anyone else?? What a horrible virus!!!! I have honestly had enough of feeling like this! I have had so many tests done and im past the point where i am anxious about it being something else because i know that it is the EBV. But when will it end???

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

, I had symptoms for about a year before i started to feel significantly better! and as others say, even now, a year and a half + later i still get the occasional neck ache and hand pain that i experienced when i was sick.

I also experienced the same anxiety you have, I was convinced that what i was experiencing was actually some sort of blood cancer or lymphoma because the gland wouldn't go down. Just trust your doctor and explain your concerns, if they are worried about something that will order specific blood tests to check.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.