Over the moon

Posted , 11 users are following.

Wow - dont think ive smiled like I have just done in a long while. 

Just weighed myself - I'm a month and 5 days in to the programme. 

I'm now 11 pounds lighter - whoooo hooooo 👏👍👍👏👏😉😉👏

I'm on holiday in two weeks and was going to break the programme but now in two minds what to do. 

Soooooo excited - not seen the scales go down for at least two years 

1 like, 32 replies

32 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Well done collette congrats on your weight loss i wouldn't come off them after a good loss but that is your choice x
    • Posted

Thank you britney - yeah I'm thinking it would be such a shame to break the pattern. Haven't smiled like that for ages. Xx
  • Posted

Well done that's a fab weight loss , stick with them I would say . Take your marshmallow just in case you need a sweet treat x have a fab holiday xx
  • Posted

Well done Colette that's massive! 

Stay on them, you would be sooo upset if it crept back on sad , you've shown you can do and do it amazingly too! 

Lots a love n hugs xxx

• Posted

Thank you 😉😉 

I been thinking non stop all day about the holiday break. I was adamant I was going to stop them, now I'm thinking stay on them. 

Love this forum for all the support and guidance. 😉👏👍👍😉😉 xx 

• Posted

Hi Collette, I have found it has taken a few weeks for my body to adjust to the pills, you would be gutted if you came off and hard to restart the process again. 

I think I read on here some weeks back, that a lady had home on holiday and wherever possible she requested her food was grilled due to a fat/oil intolerance (which is true). Most chefs would oblige. 

Have a lovely holiday, that's the omportant thing xx

• Posted

Hi Andrea

Yes, I think the more you guys recommend staying in them the more I'm persuaded. 

I don't  want a set back, think if I come off them and then put weight on, I will come home very disappointed and that will taint my view of the holiday. 

It's a week break - I don't want to start from the beginning again 😉😉 x 

• Posted

Too true! 

That feeling when the scales move further and further away from the number you dreaded reaching is worth so much more than and last longer than a few minutes of over indulgence! 

My worse fear was getting so far put if control that I was about to reach the next number in stones! I won't say what it is because I don't want it to belittle anyone who is at that weight, that's not what this is about. I just knew this was my warning! 

I am now 8lb Way from it instead of 3 and the silly grin on my face is unbelievable. I would have to really mess up now to get close to it again. Xx

• Posted

Tell me about it, I saw myself go to

Just under 17st at one stage. Then I lost a lot, then got ill and it all piled on again. 

Male friends who are full of muscle were lighter than me, I would cringe.  I'm 3 pounds from a stone now and going to work really hard to get that down.  

I know I'm still a long way off but never thought I'd be happy to be in the 15st bracket now, watched that 16st number for way too long. 

I want to get to 12st then I think I will finally be comfortable 😉😉 

It's an amazing feeling isn't it, been grinning all day. How much have you lost on these so far and how long you been on these? Xx 

• Posted

I've been on them just over 4 weeks and lost 5lb, but disappointed when I see other weight losses but keep telling myself this is not a competition. 

I have just had some blood results back and been diagnosed with under active thyroid, go to drs tomorrow night, that may help! 

I feel as long as it is coming off, it doesn't matter how much and how long it takes me. 

I have set myself small and achievable goals, starting with a stone in 8 weeks, anothe 5 weeks to go and 9 lb to lose, it's doable now tho coz my body has got used to the tablets and working x

• Posted

Everyone has varied on these, I saw someone had lost 2 pounds in a month. You just can't predict. 

I set myself half a stone in a month, it was to avoid disappointment. You right, as long as it comes off then happy days.  It took a while to get to this weight so not expecting miracles over night. I expect I will be on these for the rest of the year, that's what I'm expecting. 

Sorting your thyroid might move you along a bit more.  We just need to keep our motivation up and be pleased it's going down at last. 

We will all get there at some point. Xx 

• Posted

Hi Collete, I started taking the pills in February and had lost 3 stone by the time I went on my holidays in May. I did stop taking mine as I was in an all inclusive resort in tenerife and had no idea how much fat was in the meals.

Although I didn't go over the top with food and was quite active I did put on about 5lbs in 2 week which was disappointing but once I got back to the diet it dropped back off me. 

How about taking them til you get there and once you've sussed out the food make a decision then? 

Also if you're all inclusive it will be a lot more difficult, self catering should be easier to register the fat content.

X

• Posted

Hi, Wow check you out, 3st in that time frame, excellent work, well done you 👏👏👏  super impressive. 

I just been reading posts about once you stop it comes back on quite quickly. It's so hard isn't it to judge the food. Then adapting the routine all over again, sounds a lot of work to break the programme. 

I've managed to see the breakfast menu as they do healthy option with smoothies for breakfast. I think your right, I'm going to take them with me, if I have to eat salad everyday for a week then so be it. If I put weight on I will get bit down about it.  Eating crap got me here in the first place lol 

I will continue with the programme and hope they can accommodate my needs. Thank you for sharing this - after all the different postings today, I'm going to get my mind ready that I will stick to the programme. X 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.