PAE not sure but gonna do it

Posted , 13 users are following.

i want to do something but not into the urologilical salutions but like the idear of PAE?? anyone have it love to know??

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I am on day 17 of my PAE with daily improvement. I am very happy with my decision!

I know what you mean about being tentative! It is very difficult to put your balls in the hands of a doctor. As bad as my symptoms were, I feared any doctor would just carve me up and turn me into some kind of incontinent, impotent, diaper wearing urinary cripple. No thanks , I'll just keep peeing every 15 minutes ( or not at all ) ...But this was just my fear talking to me.

I am a young 54 year old man and so I chose PAE because from what I have read, the side effects do not include any of my above fears, the worst that can happen ( for the most part ) is that it may not be that effective. I was willing to take that risk, which didn't seem all that risky.

For me the first 3 days of recovery were extremely painful and uncomfortable, but the 4th day was well worth it. Good Luck Drummer10 !

• Posted

please keep me posted on progress! how and what hurt in the 3 days post please tell details on that pain

• Posted

Starts with burning urination very frequently every 5-10 minutes, then the pain comes in waves about every 5 minutes. Starts from within the center of my core, swells up and goes directly to the end of my penis. I was buckled over in extreme waves of pain that only lasted a few seconds, but every 5 minutes. Slowly but surely the waves began to come less frequently, every 7 minutes, every 10 minutes, every 30 minutes, etc until the 4th day they had pretty much gone.

Pain when starting urination lasted a few more days after that, but now zero pain and having great results. I plan on updating on my 30 day mark with a post I started. I will go into more detail on that post in a few weeks.

I have read about people who were up and going to restaurants on the same day or next day, but that was not my experience.

Good luck to all!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.