Posted , 13 users are following.
There are many valuable PAE comments on this forum but they are scattered over multiple threads. My goal is to consolidate the PAE experience in a single thread. All questions can be answered yes/no so an insignificant amount of time is required. Feel free to elaborate or copy and paste your previous post regarding your PAE experience. To keep the thread focused, please do not post second-hand accounts or share your (or urologist's) opinions on PAE (or any other procedure) if you have not had PAE. Thanks in advance to those who post. And if you think this post was a dumb idea, don't tell me, I'm very sensitive! :-)
1) How long has it been since you underwent PAE?
2) Did the procedure relieve your BPH symptoms to your satisfaction?
3) Was the recovery period reasonable and without unexpected pain or complications?
4) If you were on medication prior to PAE, were you able to discontinue the meds?
5) If you could start over, would you do PAE again or try something else?
0 likes, 23 replies