Pain and stiffness at night

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello I had shoulder decompression surgery 6 weeks ago recovery for the most part is going well. I have great ROM . My problem is about at 4am I wake up due to pain and my arm is so stiff it usually takes until mid afternoon to get to the point that Im able to really get relief after arm exercises and tylenol and motrin . Does anyone have any suggestions to help this . I know it will take months for this to heal my ortho guy had to remove bone from clavicle and one other place .

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.