Pain in both of my sides

Posted , 26 users are following.

For a few months now I've had these pains in both of my sides which hurt whenever I touch them. The pain is just below my ribs and feel it when I wake up. It can go throughout the day or last the whole day like it has now. Idont know how to describe the way it feels but it isn't really a sharp or achey pain. It making me very worried. Does anyone have any idea what this could be. Thanks.

1 like, 37 replies

37 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi everyone,

I'm in the same boat as John and curious to know if anyone has been able to resolve the ache like dull pain in bilateral portions of lower rib cage. It is discomforting and starting to impact my moods. Id truly love all the positive feedback.TIA!

• Posted

Hello,

This seems to be similar to what I am going through. Finally got referral to a Gastoenterologist next week. Any updates?

• Posted

Same here mmy jus started aafter  taking a local made ccleanser so what hav u don to your
  • Posted

Rib cage pain can be caused due to many causes it has been examined that it is ranging from a fractured rib to lung cancer. The injury can be a reason like broken ribs, bruised ribs, pulled muscle or fractured ribs. The other reasons can be Costochondritis, pleuritis, cancerpulmonary embolism. You must consult with the doctor first to know the exact cause of your problem.
  • Posted

Hi John Im having the same sharp pains under my ribs. It all started in my left testicle, then went to left side groin are now my pain has spread to ribs and stomach. Ive seen and done every test. Ive been extremely depressed escpecially because they cant find anything. Im not sure how long i can afford to be on disability.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.