Pain in left side back

Posted , 9 users are following.

hi ,as many of you know I've been ill since early December with chest infection,after 3 lots of antibiotics and a week of steroids the infection seems to clearing ,,,,,but the pain I've got in my back

( women will understand where I mean ) it's just where my bra sits,

ie; left side back ,it's a deep pain that is constant ,applying pressure dose seem to ease it a little ,,,,but it's most uncomfortable all the time ,I don't seem to be able to get comfortable to get relief from it ,

any ideas ,

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Does it respond to anti-inflammatories or ordinary painkillers?  Heat or ice pads?

You could've strained a tendon or muscle from coughing and that can take a while to heal:  I hope it's on the mend by now

• Posted

Been taking ibrobrfen and rubbing ibrobrfen gel into it ,and a hotwater bottle ,,,,just been resting up for the last couple of days ,hopefully it will soon be better ,,  thought for a minute today it was shingles as red blotches on side ,,,,but turns out it was the hot water bottle marks haha,

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.