Pain in upper thigh and hips after diverticulits

Posted , 10 users are following.

Has anybody else experienced ongoing pain in upper thigh and hip after a diverticulitis attack. I have been told that is residual inflammation and will go.

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi. i had my 1st flare and diagnosed with DD in August. was in hospital for 4 days. since then I've had pain in my left thigh on the outside. I feel it is getting worse. if I'm laying down or sitting for too long it makes me limp. it's also sore to touch, I mentioned it to my Dr who said it wasn't connected to DD but I've had no injury and knyl started then. I'm so glad to hear others have experienced this (not happy your in pain). My Dr said it's nothing but it's very painful and starting to become an issue by not sleeping. Any advise on what to do to help it would be amazing xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.