Pain relief for Pylori

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am 44 years old for years even when very young at about the age of 19 I have been having have this issue that came and went sometimes it would last for few ours some times at least a week abdominal pains, back and side pains, been on PH blockers now for at least 2 years as doctors kept telling me I had reflux, I have been and out of A&E because the pain was unbearable, even had paramedics out no pain relief would help at all, Doctor eventually thought it could be pancreatitis so done urine and blood tests, urine samples came back as Pylori positive, not had blood results back yet, I’m on the 3 stage course of the antibiotics right now but the pain is so bad I cry often with it, anyone had this before if so what do you suggest for pain relief as nothing is working Ty  

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

went back to the doctors today suffering worse now with my back and side example was woke up yesterday was fun but tired took lanzerpol in the morning then half hour after i had boild egg sandwich with glass off water within 1hr i was on terrible pain with back sides and dull pain in adomal area, went to bed 3am this morning as just could not sleep with it and woke up at 6am witht he pain they prescribed me some co-codimal and some co-comol gel and booked me in for breath test as they said by the time i get called in for it the suffient time would have passed to get proper reading 
    • Posted

Hi all thought I would give an update incase it helps others, ok went for breath test and came back as I had H-pyloril so antibotics then another breath test after the recomended time of 4-6 weeks came back as clear, still was getting terrible pain so was sent for an ultra sound scan, as i was vomiting and my stools went to grey for about a week, had resluts today gallbladdeer full of stones, bile duct obstructed, and spotting of the liver what ever that mean, so what are they now doing, another round of bloods and refered for surgery this should be within couple weeks for the surgen to contact me to go and talk aboutt he procedure, and have another scan before surgery so im guessing the surgery is to remove the gallbladder i hope
    • Posted

sorry forgot to add with the sickers and grey stools i also had very dark orange urine 
    • Posted

quick update after going to see sergen i went for MRI the reults do show lots stones in galbbladder and consticted bile duct and some inconclusive finds, i have to go in for the day this friday for the camera down my mouth and they have advised they may fit at stent while the procedure is going on, they have not mentioned about more galbladder being removed again since tho, so im guessing stent then see what needs doing while they are in there ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.