Painless Lump taking over my life

Posted , 8 users are following.

Ok. So since the post I made a few days ago I've def learned more than I ever thought I would about BC and I'm still confused!

At this point I l've gathered that my case is mild. I have no pain (and when I did it was mild), no swelling, no abscess, no pain while sitting or walking. I can't feel a single trace of it until I actually use my fingers to examine myself. In fact, the cyst is so deep inside me it seems more like the gland itself is swollen and that's it. Is that even possible? Overall I would venture to say it's smaller, but it's kinda hard to be sure. My BF felt it and said it was.

I've been on antibiotics for five days now, two to go. Because I know my cyst isn't infected, I now know the antibiotics will probably do nothing more for me as far as reducing the size. My doc def just gave them as a precaution. I guess I can't be mad at her for not giving me the full picture on these things, by others would be led to believe they could just take pills and it will go away, which is not always the case.

I know most people who post on here have more complicated stories and issues surrounded BC which I really feel for you all, but none of them really relate to me at all besides the painless grape sized cyst. Has anyone had one of these that just took a while but went away on its own? How long did it take? Since the first time I had pain up until now it's been 3 weeks for me.

I've had a tremendous amount of mental anguish over this stupid lump. The physical pain I felt was nothing compared to how upset it's made me. My mind is starting to have me think 'well maybe it isn't a BC..maybe it's something else..' which is a terrifying notion, however the description and area of it seem spot on for BC. Ugh. So over it.

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey have you gotten rid of your cyst? If so how ? Mine is exactly how you described yours I've had it for 2 weeks now never went to the doctor though I'm thinking of trying a home remedy that I got off here this is so aggravating

• Posted

It hasn’t gone away and after my period it got bigger. Nothing has worked (home remedies) I am actually going to get it surgically drained. Will tell you how that goes
    • Posted

Hi, did your cyst go? I have one that is completely painless! Had antibiotics but nothing helped. I’ve been doing salt baths which seemed to help a little, but with 2 little kids I can’t do it all the time. I think I now have thrush from the antibiotics! I just want this gone! Mine is like the lady who first posted, it seems to be quite deep. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.