Pains

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi all

Is any one else experiencing pain in the shoulder area and mid back area 

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yes yes and yes!!!I'm so stressed out over it but Im scared to go to the doc. Ive also been experiencing bloating and upper stomach pain. Im not sure whether its yet another peri symptom or what?

Glad to know Im not the only one.

Most people seem to complain about lower back pain so I was starting to feel odd. Your post has made me feel not so alone now.

I suppose i will have to face another trip to docs though...

• Posted

I to have all of what you have said 

The bloating his horrible I am going to try the stretchers and see if this helps 

• Posted

Hi! I also have lower back and leg pain with bloating,/ lots of gas, indigestion and nausea. Pins and needles in lower back seems to be somehow related with bloating
    • Posted

Hi bloating and stomach is part of menapause, I was diagnosed with ibs last year brought on by menapause x
  • Posted

Hi Lisa,

I had horrible upper left back pain, kind of next to my shoulder blade. This was one of my first symptoms last year. I still get it from time to time, it now coordinates with my foot hot flashes, so I'm certain it's another peri symptoms. 

• Posted

H Lisa, i have had shoulder neck and upper back pain since March this year my Gp says it is due to anxiety which , causes tension. I am currently having physio which, is not really helping much. It started under my left shoulder blade and even effects my jaw at times. x Keep doing stretching exercises. x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.