Palpitations

Posted , 14 users are following.

Hi all just wondered if any else gets palipations ive had them constantly for 3 days now and abit worried! GP took me off HRT about a month ago and ive also been taking magnesium for migraines so unsure which it might be really! it seems worse when im sat down! Wondering how long this may last !

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Clare,

Yes I have last year for 2weeks until I took Vitamin D3/K2. Vitamin K helps my one. Very one is different.

• Posted

I had to stop taking magnesium because they would make me so relaxed and sleepy, then I would have this rebound effect where my heart would pound.

• Posted

oh and ladies, if you've not already, ditch the caffeine! (or at least limit it to one proper coffee a day!) it really helps!

• Posted

I have them too. Has been 6 years now. Used beta blockers and anti anxiety for a while, now motherwort. Also have been to cardiologist, go yearly. They say all good, but doesn't feel that way.

• Posted

I have them too. Has been 6 years now. Used beta blockers and anti anxiety for a while, now motherwort. Also have been to cardiologist, go yearly. They say all good, but doesn't feel that way.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.