Pancreatic cancer fears

Posted , 8 users are following.

i am a 39 year old male. diagnosed with fatty pancreas in 2016. issues have been off and on since that time until Feb 20 of this year. since that time i have lost 20 pounds going from 240 to 220.

Since February 20

Lower back pain

Pancreas area pain

Stomach grumbling when I don’t eat

Gassy in morning upon waking

Nausea when I do eat

Constipation (!!!)

Pain in pelvic/bowel area left sided

pain specific to upper back band (where a womans bra strap would be roughly, this pain shoots in waves)

Loss of appetite

Flank pain when active

Groin pain

Nausea persistent

Buttocks pain

vein pain? in scrotum

dizziness/vertigo

Feeling in bowel/pelvic/hernia area like I have to go to the bathroom but it’s just trapped gas

my bloodwork showed a blood glucose of 102. lipase was 25.i had a ultrasound that did not show my pancreas, but showed fatty liver. this has persisted so long that it cannot be anything besides Pancreatic cancer i feel like. i have a 5 and 7 year old who are my entire life. by the way mg CA-A-19 was 14.3

i have an MRI i need to do and an upper scope. i dont drink or smoke for a decade but i have chewed tobacco as a risk factor. i just feel like my time is up, and there is nothing else it could possibly be.

looking for someone to talk to as i feel alone and sad and have lost joy with life beyond other thjngs as i have a senior citizen father j care for. my heart is broken and i feel no hope

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Edited

Hi Clint,

Our symptoms are identical. Doctors have given up on me and im terrified.

My symptoms have been on and off since February 2021, however the last 3 weeks its been non stop and seriously painful between my breastbone and bellybutton.

Main symptoms

Epigastric pain thats increasing significantly

yellow stools (they sink though so not sure what to make of it)

upper back pain

fatigue

Have had:

colonoscopy (1 polyp found and removed)

endoscopy (small hiatus hernia)

CT (nothing found)

MRCP (found pancreas divisum which is present in around 10% of people and should not cause symptoms).

Doctors have completely disregarded any possible biliary issue and have given me antidepressants which i have reluctantly started taking as this is seriously ruining my life and im terrified of dying and leaving my 2 kids and wife.

• Posted

i have all of the exact same symptoms as you.....

let's stay in touch to receive updates

• Posted

i will definitely keep you guys posted. i still have pancreas pain, upper back pain daily, and nausea . some has gotten better treating the gastritis but some is definitely my pancreas.

i believe some of this is due to covid. ive learned it is engineered to attack the pancreas and i had covid in january before this entire mess started

• Posted

I hope you are feeling better. Did anyone find anything regarding your pancreas?

• Posted

Hi Clint, how are things now? You're symptoms sound identical to mine but I'm still awaiting MRCP. I have all the same anxieties as you about the long term impact on my life.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.