PANGASTRITIS??

Posted , 8 users are following.

Finally, after years of suffering from frequent throat clearing,(after my ENT's couldnt help me) and niether did gasteroenterologists. I got the endoscopy done and I have had been diagnosed with PANGASTRITIS(Biopsy of the inflammated stomach is taken as well as of duodenum awaiting results). now the doctor also said that my Sphincter is relaxed. he didn't talk much and just gave me PPIs and Prokinetics to take till biopsy comes back. Now Im confused what really i pangastritis? even when i type it on google it shows me Just Gastritis and not Pangastritis. What is the difference? How long to heal? plus I have never had vomitings thankfully just throat clearing and abdominal pain which is always relieved by flatulencing. and if it had been the problem for 5 years, then is it the real cause behind my critical throat clearing 24/7? Looking forward for some answers cuiously, btw my age is just 20. Thank you smile 

0 likes, 45 replies

45 Replies

Prev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.