Panic and anxiety attacks-whats your actual symptoms?

Posted , 12 users are following.

I have been dealing with morning and throughout the day off and on of feeling internal nervousness, pounding heart off and on , off and on hot flashes, dizzness, fear and doom feeling and legs feeling like putty, heavy and weak feeing sometimes numbness ,tummy upsets and sleeping issues! on high body alert mode. Its so hard to get through these what can I try? Some said something about stress relief drops or something on amazon not sure. IS anyone else dealing with this? I'm not on any medicine. Someone share something i'm in attack now been kinda steady for the last week!

2 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have all these symptoms as well. Anxiety to the point of almost panic attacks ( never had one before so not sure what they feel like), constant dizziness/off balance feeling ( had MRI and seen neuro and nothing brain related), I went on a low dose of AD but not sure if it is working. Felt better for a few weeks anxiety wise but now worse again ( maybe tied to cycle?).

It's the worst. I worry that I will feel like this forever!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.