Panic Attacks

Posted , 4 users are following.

I just had 2 panic attacks in under 45 minutes which is new to me, it was so intense that I feel like it's never gonna end,

my attack symptoms are...

stomach discomfort, knot and hungry feeling and yes I'm hungry but I can't eat like this

upper arms, shoulders and back feels numb

sweating in my face and upper arms

tightness sensation in chest

lightheadedness like passing out

back of my ear hurts and feels burning, ringing

What's your symptoms?, How long and frequent you get panic attacks and how do you cope with it? please share your own experiences...

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Its great if you know the  trigger, stress can be one of the key one in the fast and stressful world we live in. For severe attacks my doc has given very short doses of diazapam and I mean real short doses

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.