Paper fairy is back on the forum

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi. After the week from hell im now going through about 400 emails! I will explain later what's been happening.

Firstly thank you to everyone who has tried to help me. Especially Tess and Jim who sent me the most beautiful flowers. Also thanks to Angel for calling me, Vickylou, Misssy and everyone else 💐 ❤️. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I just want to confirm I never drink and drive my lovely mini. Maybe a few years ago, but never ever now after hearing the most horrible story in AA. My shop is a 2 minute walk away so I don't need to. 

To anyone please please never ever drink and drive 🙏

• Posted

fully agree with no drinking and driving. I had a very very serious car crash and survived because I had NOT been drinking although I was a VERY HEAVY DRINKER on my days off when not working/travelling or driving..travelled international business for 25 yrs in sales and redundant in 2009 never mind. REsume: fast reflexes at 90 miiles per hour helped me survive car crash...end of story...They did check my blood for alchohol in France 30 mins after accident and results were 0 or ZERO alchohol...regards Robin
    • Posted

Well, I'm glad you survived, Robin.

We had a minor car crash in France and Jim was driving, but he NEVER drinks and drives - even on his own, which he wasn't on this occasion. Me, the four kids our daughter's husband and our son's girlfriend were all in the minibus. Nobody was hurt (except we had to pay for repairs when we got the minibus back to London as we'd hired it) but as long as everyone was ok we weren't bothered.

• Posted

I thoroughly agree with you on this.

I learned my lesson the hard way. I'd also like to remind anyone who may drive in the morning. I was at a party, last drink at 2am (walked home!  I didn't think twice about driving my kids to school the next morning. However, on the way back there was a police car behind me. I forgot to indicate as I turned into my road and they followed me home. Got breathalised and was just over the limit.

i was mortified and have never driven since and don't intend to again.

• Posted

jst over limit but no action. They did not prosecute? Robin
    • Posted

Yes Robin I was prosecuted. A one year ban, no fine, £60 court costs. I would never have driven had I known. Just never thought about it. Thank god no-one got hurt, or even worse. Sold my car and will never drive again
  • Posted

So good to see you back with us. I know you've had a hard time. Keep going, Caroline - we're all rooting for you. XXXXXX from Tess (and Jim)
  • Posted

Thanks everyone for your kind words xxxxx
  • Posted

Again, I'm touched by everyone's good wishes .

OMG Robin, how awful for you and Tess too. God was watching over you, that's for sure xx

• Posted

Hi lovely Paper fairy,

I am so pleased to know that things are improving, for you.

I am not doing too well at the mo.  Oh well... time will tell.

Love and Blessings,

from Angel. XX

• Posted

Thank you Angel. Phone me for a chat anytime..praying for you lovely lady🙏❤️ Xxxxxxxxx
    • Posted

Hi my lovely Fairy Friend,

I am going to have ANOTHER bash at the BATTLE, today.

Angel (somewhat fallen)

XXXXX☕️☕️

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.