Paper fairy is back on the forum

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi. After the week from hell im now going through about 400 emails! I will explain later what's been happening.

Firstly thank you to everyone who has tried to help me. Especially Tess and Jim who sent me the most beautiful flowers. Also thanks to Angel for calling me, Vickylou, Misssy and everyone else 💐 ❤️. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Thanks vic, so sweet of you. Hope you're doing well too xx

Thanks to my buddies Angel and Tess for their lovely help today too xx

Sorry guys but I'm only on day 2 and really feeling rubbish so sorry I haven't caught up on discussions. Blessings to all of you 🙏💕

• Posted

Keep at it. You'll get there eventually, dear pf. Praying for you and Angel, as requested. xxxxx Tess
    • Posted

Hi Tess.  Thanks so much for prayers.  I am feeling a lot better, today.

I am ready to fight the fight again!  Round... 500 !! or thereabouts.

I hope all is well with you.

Love from

Angel. XX

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.